Careful What You Wish For Boys

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The GOP spent 8 years running monolithically on repealing the scourge of the American healthcare system, the Affordable Care Act, with its dreaded “death panels.” But now, fueled by a DOJ decision not to defend the law in court in a lawsuit, the GOP is approaching an even money bet that they finally get their wish. And instead of celebrating, the GOP is freaking out like a teen whose parents return home early to a toga party in the living room.

That was back in March, when the lawsuit was still widely seen as a long shot Hail Mary pass. But now, with the suit apparently steaming towards a showdown in the Supreme Court, with the reel specter that “Brewski” Brett Kavanaugh may finally pay dividends, the GOP is in a panic. Up until now, on more “socially” related issues, Chief Justice John Roberts has reluctantly sided with the liberals on the court, providing a speed brake on Kavanaugh. But on this issue, which could be repaired legislatively, it is possible that Roberts may finally decide to let Trump pay the piper for his craven stupidity.

Careful what you wish for, boys.

I wish for the healthcare system before Obamacare totally fucked it up.
I paid premiums, then went to the doctor for free. Now with Obamacare, we pay premiums AND a $10,000 deductible.
So WTF am I paying premiums for? Its extortion.
The sooner the USSC kills Obamacare the better. You want healthcare, work for it and pay the premiums.

p.s. any link that has 20 typos in the article loses all credibility....

I paid premiums, then went to the doctor for free. Now with Obamacare, we pay premiums AND a $10,000 deductible.
The sooner the USSC kills Obamacare the better. You want healthcare, work for it and pay the premiums.

Bingo you put your finger right on one of the key frauds of the ACA. Deductibles have gotten so high that there's really no difference to having no insurance for many Americans. How many people can come up with $10 thousand for treating an illness? From what I've read, the majority of Americans cannot. BUT HEY Thanks for that $2500 dollar a year SAVINGS Obama!

What Republicans should be worried about is their jobs IF they do something stupid and try to replace, “correct” or otherwise allow the ACA to continue its existence. They will already have to answer for why it wasn’t dissolved on 1/22/2017. They shouldn’t further excite those of us on the Right.... unless they really enjoy having a Primary opponent.

All depends on your state, and if you picked a bronze plan. I have never know to be in a health ins plan and go to the doctor for free.

Bingo you put your finger right on one of the key frauds of the ACA. Deductibles have gotten so high that there's really no difference to having no insurance for many Americans. How many people can come up with $10 thousand for treating an illness? From what I've read, the majority of Americans cannot. BUT HEY Thanks for that $2500 dollar a year SAVINGS Obama!

Lie.

its simple-

Republicans had 8 years before Trump to come up with a healthcare plan, and going on 4 years under Trump - what have they come up with ?

a never gonna happen WALL, a lard ass president that salutes fucking communist dictators.

what did the American people get in return ?

tax cuts for the top 1% - a record deficit AND record National Debt, with a $103 million dollar golf debt for the cherry on top.

The GOP spent 8 years running monolithically on repealing the scourge of the American healthcare system, the Affordable Care Act, with its dreaded “death panels.” But now, fueled by a DOJ decision not to defend the law in court in a lawsuit, the GOP is approaching an even money bet that they finally get their wish. And instead of celebrating, the GOP is freaking out like a teen whose parents return home early to a toga party in the living room.

That was back in March, when the lawsuit was still widely seen as a long shot Hail Mary pass. But now, with the suit apparently steaming towards a showdown in the Supreme Court, with the reel specter that “Brewski” Brett Kavanaugh may finally pay dividends, the GOP is in a panic. Up until now, on more “socially” related issues, Chief Justice John Roberts has reluctantly sided with the liberals on the court, providing a speed brake on Kavanaugh. But on this issue, which could be repaired legislatively, it is possible that Roberts may finally decide to let Trump pay the piper for his craven stupidity.

Careful what you wish for, boys.
Like a dog chasing a car and not knowing what to do once he catches it

its simple-

Republicans had 8 years before Trump to come up with a healthcare plan, and going on 4 years under Trump - what have they come up with ?

a never gonna happen WALL, a lard ass president that salutes fucking communist dictators.

what did the American people get in return ?

tax cuts for the top 1% - a record deficit AND record National Debt, with a $103 million dollar golf debt for the cherry on top.
There is a sizable element within the GOP that is irate at the idea of ANY public healthcare program

Republicans will never agree to one

Deductibles have been rising for over a decade

Still waiting for a Republican solution

Last edited:
They promised us for eight years that they had a real plan, and mocked anyone who asked for specifics.

Trump said "oh, yeah, we're gonna have a great plan, we'll take care of everyone, you're gonna love it."

Then they won control of everything and shit the bed, looking completely weak & foolish in the process.

A libertarian, fuck off, you're-on-your-own health plan is their wet dream, but it's not going to happen.

Last edited:

Republican solution is repeal Obamacare, and buy your own health insurance.
The GOP had it right before Obamacare fucked it up.
Still waiting for the $2,500 savings that Obamacare was supposed to save us all.

They promised us for eight years that they had a real plan, and mocked anyone who asked for specifics.

Trump said "oh, yeah, we're gonna have a great plan, we'll take care of everyone, you're gonna love it."

Then they won control of everything and shit the bed, looking completely weak & foolish in the process.

A libertarian, fuck off, you're-on-your-own health plan is a wet dream, but it's not going to happen.
They threw together a plan in three weeks behind closed doors and then demanded a vote within three days

Then acted shocked when it didn’t have the votes

Republican solution is repeal Obamacare, and buy your own health insurance.
The GOP had it right before Obamacare fucked it up.
Still waiting for the $2,500 savings that Obamacare was supposed to save us all.
In other words...Let em die

Still waiting for a feasible Republican substitute

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That's the one in which health care costs were skyrocketing even more than they do under Obamacare. For DECADES!

That's the whole reason we have Obamacare in the first place, retard!

It's is stunning just how much like goldfish the memories of you tards are.

These are the pre-Obamacare days that retards like kyzr miss!

health-care-history.jpg

It's amazing to me that the Trumptard Rube Herd have STILL not caught on they've been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.

Positively amazing.

There is a sizable element within the GOP that is irate at the idea of ANY public healthcare program

Republicans will never agree to one

Republicans may agree to one. Conservatives never will. Nor will Constitutionalists.

There is no Right to healthcare of any type, especially Government healthcare.

We are still waiting for the Prog solution. Charging the peasants like they did was fun. Even the blue dogs woke up. And even single payer is not going to solve the massive behind the scenes increases in medical care.

It's amazing to me that the Trumptard Rube Herd have STILL not caught on they've been massively hoaxed by Trump and the GOP.

Positively amazing.

sado's. like it raw and dry -

Forum List

Back