Careful for what you wish

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
And the pundits point out the campaign that is Trump. The GOP has earned the beating that it is going to take. The good guys in the GOP, which include me, have been warning against incorporating cultural mccarthyism. However, we have picked Tail Gunner Joe's doppelganager as our nominee presumptive. Good heavens.

Donald John Trump is the biggest mistake the GOP has made since Richard Nixon and even then Nixon had a few redeeming qualities...

Donald John Trump is McCarthy on roids...

Really?

I wish both Trump and Hillary could not be picked as the nominee during their respectful conventions.

That could only be good news for the country

This Presidential Election Cycle is bad news; the bad news is we have two candidates who no one wants as President! Just like bad news itself; we always seem to get it whether we ask for it or not.

Who gives a shit what these pundits think? This lawsuit is purely a political hit job by a Obama appointed La Raza Judge who turned around and appointed two legal teams who had given the Clintons close to a million dollars in speaking fees.

Do you really expect anyone let alone Trump to NOT fight back over this rigged lawsuit?

I voted for Trump in my state's primaries and plan to vote for him in the general. Not voting at all is not an option. I'd rather take my chances with an unknown Trump than what I would get with a known Clinton or Sanders. I'm pretty sure Trump has, for lack of a better word, a "tuxedo" side and knows how to conduct himself appropriately when the occasion calls for it, whether it's business or "business mingling" as are many social events.

I will vote for Trump based on a single issue.

Sealing the southern border.......be it a Wall......fence......troops......or land mines. ........ :cool:

Even though you know he's lying.
Even though you know its not possible nor desirable or necessary.

I suspect most Trumpery fans have bought into this lie as well.. Scratch a RWNJ and you find the nastiest, human garbage racism.

IOW, and in answer to the OP - Drumpf is kkk, endorsed by other dictators around the world. Drumpf lies more than he tells the truth, cheats, steals, is probably certifiably insane, will raise their taxes and steal their Soc Sec, Medicare, end food stamps, continue the GOPs screwing over our military and vets and so much more.

That's what the right wants.

I will vote for Trump based on a single issue.

Sealing the southern border.......be it a Wall......fence......troops......or land mines. ........ :cool:
Careful, you're one of those guys he wants to get out of here.

That's an interesting phenomenon - The RWNJs know that Trumpery plans to dismantle the Constitution, take rights away from individuals and groups. They know his entire presidency will be more of the same feuds on Twitter, endless law suits, putting the US into a deep deep depression ...

But, somehow they also believe none of that will touch them.

McCarthy's greatest crime was that he way understated the extent to which FDR and Truman Administration were doing the bidding of Stalin.

McCarthy was a far right reactionary punk who was outed by his own party for unAmerican activities and behavior.

Who gives a shit what these pundits think? This lawsuit is purely a political hit job by a Obama appointed La Raza Judge who turned around and appointed two legal teams who had given the Clintons close to a million dollars in speaking fees.

Do you really expect anyone let alone Trump to NOT fight back over this rigged lawsuit?

"rigged lawsuit"? One more example of an allegation without supporting evidence / documentation by a member of the crazy right wing.

Even though you know he's lying.
Even though you know its not possible nor desirable or necessary.
I suspect most Trumpery fans have bought into this lie as well.. Scratch a RWNJ and you find the nastiest, human garbage racism.

IOW, and in answer to the OP - Drumpf is kkk, endorsed by other dictators around the world. Drumpf lies more than he tells the truth, cheats, steals, is probably certifiably insane, will raise their taxes and steal their Soc Sec, Medicare, end food stamps, continue the GOPs screwing over our military and vets and so much more.

That's what the right wants.
Actually , LudNut, you are the biggest lying racist posting on this thread. ....... :cool:

Forum List

Back