Career differences and goals between a Republican Politician and a Democratic Politician

It's actually quite simple.

Republicans are proud of how long they were in office and how valuable they were to billionaires and corporations.

Democrats are proud of the number of poor and Middle Class Americans they helped.

Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore are fine examples.

Shall I go on?
Those are what are knows as "pockets".

Now, when you look at the enormous area called Appalachia, which covers 13 states, the home of millions of poor whites, many addicted to narcotics, many unemployed, way too much crime, teenage pregnancies, drop outs.

fdeda2460aeb239ddff772c6c55e6405--appalachian-mountains-appalachian-trail.jpg

You have to admit, the right wing's obsession with a few square blocks in a couple of cities when here is a disaster zone covering 13 states is quite bizarre. In fact, it's gotten so horrible, infant mortality has risen sharply and people in the region are dying at a much younger age than in the rest of the country.

infant mortality rising in Appalachia

Artboard_2.0.png

Darker blue is where people are dying younger and younger.
It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

dying younger in Appalachia

So please, explain to me this right wing obsession with a few blocks in a couple of cities when they totally ignore their own base of voters.

Anyone?

Republicans are proud of how long they were in office and how valuable they were to billionaires and corporations.

Democrats are proud of the number of poor and Middle Class Americans they helped.

Shall I go on?

Now, when you look at the enormous area called Appalachia, which covers 13 states, the home of millions of poor whites, many addicted to narcotics, many unemployed, way too much crime, teenage pregnancies, drop outs.

You have to admit, the right wing's obsession with a few square blocks in a couple of cities when here is a disaster zone covering 13 states is quite bizarre. In fact, it's gotten so horrible, infant mortality has risen sharply and people in the region are dying at a much younger age than in the rest of the country.

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

So please, explain to me this right wing obsession with a few blocks in a couple of cities when they totally ignore their own base of voters.

Anyone?

Uhm does Democrats taking away their coal mining jobs have anything to do with it Rderp?

And what's this defeltion from your home town of Chicago of blacks killing each other in the streets?
Democrats took away coal mining jobs?

Sounds like a punchline. It would sound more serious if it were true.

Robotics, driverless tech are taking over mining jobs

This truck is the size of a house and doesn’t have a driver

Coal Mining Jobs Trump Would Bring Back No Longer Exist

Oops, doesn't sound like Democrats to me.

Chicago named one of safest cities in the world

Republicans cling so to their ignorance that when they least expect it, facts pop up and bitch slap the sh!t out of them.

Lmfao....so take a bus right now to the corner of 26th west Street and 2700 California South avenue in Chicago tell us if you will make it out alive?

Dumb fuck

And now the lefts 40 years war on coal
'Junk science'? Studies behind Obama regulations under fire

Harvard Study

The Obama administration’s EPA used the 1993 Harvard Six Cities Study to justify air quality regulations on particulate matter, or particles of pollution in the air. The regulations—linked to devastating the coal industry—also affect automobiles, power plants and factories.

In 2013 the House Science, Space and Technology Committee subpoenaed the EPA for data from the study, which links particulate air pollution to infant mortality.

'The American people should be confident that when agencies regulate, they rely on up-to-date, accurate, and unbiased information.'

- Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla.
But in 2014, then-EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy told the committee the agency couldn’t produce either the Harvard study or information from a 1994 American Cancer Society study—claiming the EPA didn’t own the information.
So your argument is destroy the environment?

tumblr_meblomXDkA1qf1aoao1_500.gif

Clever.

Shall I go on?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Shall I go on?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Uhm does Democrats taking away their coal mining jobs have anything to do with it Rderp?

And what's this defeltion from your home town of Chicago of blacks killing each other in the streets?

Republicans cling so to their ignorance that when they least expect it, facts pop up and bitch slap the sh!t out of them.

And once again automation has been taken over alot of jobs it was God damn libtard policy that made coal expensive quit fucking lying
Liberals are responsible for automation?

Because they are educated?

Because they go to school and learn "new stuff"?

Because liberals are engineers?

Shall I go on?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Shall I go on?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Lmfao....so take a bus right now to the corner of 26th west Street and 2700 California South avenue in Chicago tell us if you will make it out alive?

Dumb fuck

Harvard Study

The Obama administration’s EPA used the 1993 Harvard Six Cities Study to justify air quality regulations on particulate matter, or particles of pollution in the air. The regulations—linked to devastating the coal industry—also affect automobiles, power plants and factories.

In 2013 the House Science, Space and Technology Committee subpoenaed the EPA for data from the study, which links particulate air pollution to infant mortality.

'The American people should be confident that when agencies regulate, they rely on up-to-date, accurate, and unbiased information.'

But in 2014, then-EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy told the committee the agency couldn’t produce either the Harvard study or information from a 1994 American Cancer Society study—claiming the EPA didn’t own the information.

Clever.

How does it destroy it fool? Tell us in your own words.

By the way your such a propaganda tool on here no believes ya, we all make fun of you and how stupid you are , you can get tourist killed for posting crap like this ..

Chicago is a deadly mother fucking place to visit if you end up in the wrong neighborhood and not looking to buy drugs .

Chicago-murders-by-neighborhood-2017.jpg

Shall I go on?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Shall I go on?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

And once again automation has been taken over alot of jobs it was God damn libtard policy that made coal expensive quit fucking lying

Oh please you stupid fuck a college liberal can't even carry my tool belt what they design we have to re engineer on the spot to make it work.

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Dumb fuck

Harvard Study

Clever.

By the way your such a propaganda tool on here no believes ya, we all make fun of you and how stupid you are , you can get tourist killed for posting crap like this ..

Chicago is a deadly mother fucking place to visit if you end up in the wrong neighborhood and not looking to buy drugs .

View attachment 168602
Don't go out looking to buy drugs.
I think you'll be safe.

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Artboard_2.0.png

It's pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Anyone?

Oh please you stupid fuck a college liberal can't even carry my tool belt what they design we have to re engineer on the spot to make it work.
I've heard morons say that stupid shit before.

If the best engineers at a company are the assemblers, then that company has a problem that goes way beyond engineers and assemblers.

I've heard assemblers, technicians, and salesmen badmouth the engineering department before retiring from an engineering department after 30 years.

One constant, when they can't figure it out, they ALWAYS call the engineers. ALWAYS!

Dumb fuck

Harvard Study

Clever.

View attachment 168602
Don't go out looking to buy drugs.
I think you'll be safe.

That's the only way your safe in those neighborhoods

If the best engineers at a company are the assemblers, then that company has a problem that goes way beyond engineers and assemblers.

I've heard assemblers, technicians, and salesmen badmouth the engineering department before retiring from an engineering department after 30 years.

One constant, when they can't figure it out, they ALWAYS call the engineers. ALWAYS!

And your smoking crack we do it all the fucking time

Funny my dad retired an engineer , I worked on a few of his machines at various companies over the years I would see his company name on it and I am like Dad did you design this piece of crap? I would show him pictures and he always blamed some one else lol..

And bullshit I worked on automation machines and worked in construction we always have to modify it on the fly to make it work

The only reason we would call engineers is to bitch them out or ask them what the fuck?

The difference between the average republican and the average democrat is republicans think about issues and democrats (since the 2016 election) have become an angry mentally unbalanced rabble relying on fake news from the corporate media and cliches instead of facts. Corporations are not the enemy. For the most part corporations offer a decent wage and manufacture and distribute products at an affordable price. While the hypocrite left was threatening to occupy Wall Street (OWS), candidate Hillary was selling influence and accepting a quarter of a million dollars a pop from Wall Street corporate banks in exchange for 15 minute mystery speeches. So much for cliches.

Forum List

Back