Care to Comment on Obama's budget vs. Romney/Ryan?

Aug 7, 2012
Obama's budget.

Romney supporters can post his budget if they like.

Mitt Romney: Paul Ryan Budget Is Not His, Candidate 'Putting Together His Own'

:ack-1::dig:

Within minutes of tapping Paul Ryan as his vice presidential nominee, presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney was distancing himself from the congressman's controversial budget, which includes steep cuts to government programs and changing Medicare into a voucher-like program.

The Romney campaign sent out talking points on Saturday that made the case that he was his own man on matters of Medicare and Social Security and that he wouldn't be tied to a document he insisted he'd sign into law and once called "marvelous."

smiley-5.gif

More flip flopping and reasons to not know what the hell Romney stands for. Why the hell did he tap this guy if he is now walking back his "marvelous" comment? Instead of the "Comeback Team" as their website now says, it should be the "Walk Back Team".:D

Last edited:
bump for discussion
Are you kidding me?

Within minutes of tapping Paul Ryan as his vice presidential nominee, presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney was distancing himself from the congressman's controversial budget, which includes steep cuts to government programs and changing Medicare into a voucher-like program.
Whoa... He knows he has to bring in someone that doesn't fit into the mold he's made himself into, so brings in someone who isn't AGAINST him per-say but might get some independents. And then... Doesn't support the man who is going to be his second?

What exactly is there to talk about? Republicans are throwing the election. I don't know why.

When did obama have a budget? Why didnt reid and pelosi pass it in 2 years of the democrat orgy on the american taxpayer

• Banned
When did obama have a budget? Why didnt reid and pelosi pass it in 2 years of the democrat orgy on the american taxpayer

I posted a link to his 2013 budget proposal in the beginning of this thread and besides, no budget is better than the one Ryan proposes (which Romney is distancing himself from now like an idot). Why did he pick Ryan then?

Forum List

Back