Cards Against Humanity bought land along the US border so President Trump can’t build the wall

I begin to wonder how all these people are profiting from this. Is it drug running? Illegal labor? Gun running? Illegal Votes? It is one of them.

Last edited:
Anchor babies. Like Baron......no, his mother married a US citizen.

Cards Against Humanity Is Trying To Stop Trump's Wall By Purchasing Border Land | HuffPost

Almost the ENTIRE LENGTH of the Texas/Mexico border is private land. The eminent domain suits would still be going long after Trump leaves office.

Under federal law, Congress may take private property directly (without recourse to the courts) by passing an Act transferring title of the subject property directly to the government.

Border security is national security.

These idiots don't realize that they will just build the wall anyway around it and block all access to this property. Then would should just cede the property to Mexico.

All of that land is privately held.

How do you feel about eminent domain?

Love it! Someone will rather give up the land than fight it in court.

I think the Border Patrol should just allow construction of the wall and the owners be damned. If they want their money, they can have it. If not, oh well!

It is in the bests interests of the US to build the wall. They can suck it up and move on.

These idiots don't realize that they will just build the wall anyway around it and block all access to this property. Then would should just cede the property to Mexico.

I think the Border Patrol should just allow construction of the wall and the owners be damned. If they want their money, they can have it. If not, oh well!

It is in the bests interests of the US to build the wall. They can suck it up and move on.

So, you're in favor of allowing the government to forcibly commandeer private land?

That's interesting.

So, you're in favor of allowing the government to forcibly commandeer private land?

That's interesting.

With just compensation, and that is the way eminent domain works, or did you not know that?

You also realize that they have to give up the land,. The only question is the amount of compensation. They can fight that in court until the cows come home, but the wall will be built.

Also, by buying the land, they just established the land's value, so they will lose the land and cannot earn a dollar more than they paid.

That's pretty stupid if you ask me!

What's the big deal about a freakin' wall? Heckuva lot less expensive than those GD high speed rail projects than will never be self sustaining. Put some drones up inthe air to patrol it, maybe we get fewer illegals coming in. Why is that a bad thing? It ain't like there isn't a legal process for immigration, maybe the Left oughta focus on liberalizing that instead of encouraging lawbreakers.

Forum List

Back