Cardinal: remove "jesus is bastard" from Talmud!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The prominent cardinal of Chicago has called the jews in an open speech to remove indecent insults from talmud against Jesus!

Cardinal to Jews: Nix ancient texts calling Jesus 'bastard'

Says Catholics could revise prayer calling for conversion to Christianity

An influential cardinal of the Catholic Church in America has suggested Catholics would be willing to adjust a traditional Catholic prayer that calls for Jews to be converted if Jews review Talmudic references to Jesus as a "bastard."

The comments come from Cardinal Francis George of the Archdiocese of Chicago, and referenced a particular prayer used by some parishes and priests during Good Friday mass.

It was reported by John L. Allen Jr. in the National Catholic Reporter.

The issue involves an Old Missal used during Good Friday liturgy that calls for the conversion of the Jews to Christianity.

He said the reference "can" be changed, and "I suspect it probably will be, because the intention is to be sure that our prayers are not offensive to the Jewish people who are our ancestors in the faith."
Cardinal to Jews: Nix ancient texts calling Jesus 'bastard'

it's time to wake up and revise this racist shiting book and not printing it!

eeric11.jpg

Why the hell does another person's beliefs threaten them so much?

What if the NT is heavily "anti-jew or Antisemite" as Abe Foxman want to show it?!! :eusa_drool:

Really? You want a list of the anti-whatever is in the christian bible? If I had time I would ... but meh, short list: Blacks, single parents, free-thinking kids ...

In reality Jesus was a bastard, no known earthly father makes one such automatically. It's just a fucking word for shit's sake ... bastard .... hell, I know a lot of bastards, and a few who wish they were bastards. This complaint of theirs is no different than the hate crime laws.

Why the hell does another person's beliefs threaten them so much?

What if the NT is heavily "anti-jew or Antisemite" as Abe Foxman want to show it?!! :eusa_drool:

Really? You want a list of the anti-whatever is in the christian bible? If I had time I would ... but meh, short list: Blacks, single parents, free-thinking kids ...

In reality Jesus was a bastard, no known earthly father makes one such automatically. It's just a fucking word for shit's sake ... bastard .... hell, I know a lot of bastards, and a few who wish they were bastards. This complaint of theirs is no different than the hate crime laws.
yep, I see that you are a joo :cuckoo:; yeah?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ek5G6337yU]YouTube - Israeli abuse - We killed Jesus & We're Proud[/ame]

yep, I see that you are a joo :cuckoo:; yeah?

Only by blood. ;) I don't agree with any organized religion really. :cool:

... and this is a good example of why I don't. ;)

Technically, Jesus was a bastard, look up the word and take off your "fowl language" blinders a moment. Hint: it's a real word, just like asshole, shit, and bitch.

This topic is equivalent to Red Sox fans being angry at Yankees fans for chanting "Red Sox Suck!"...and Yankees fans begin angry at Red Sox fans for chanting "Yankees Suck!"

As far as I'm concerned, y'all can go fuck yourselves!

This topic is equivalent to Red Sox fans being angry at Yankees fans for chanting "Red Sox Suck!"...and Yankees fans begin angry at Red Sox fans for chanting "Yankees Suck!"

Excellent way to put it. ;)

Technically, the talmud doesn't deal much with Jesus at all since he is not considered the messiah.

in order for judaism to recognize the messiah, the following would need to happen

Judaism's view of the Messiah
Main articles: Messiah and Jewish Messiah
Judaism's view of the Messiah differs substantially from the Christian idea of the Messiah. In the Jewish account, the Messiah's task is to bring in the Messianic age, a one-time event, and a presumed messiah who dies before completing the task (i.e., compelling all of Israel to walk in the way of Torah, repairing the breaches in observance, fighting the wars of God, building the Temple in its place, gathering in the dispersed exiles of Israel) is not the Messiah. Maimonides states, "But if he did not succeed in all this or was killed, he is definitely not the Moshiach promised in the Torah... and God only appointed him in order to test the masses."[12]

Jews believe that the Messiah will fulfill the messianic prophecies of the Prophets Isaiah and Ezekiel.[13][14][15][16] According to Isaiah, the Messiah will be a paternal descendant of King David[17] via King Solomon.[18] He is expected to return the Jews to their homeland and rebuild the Temple, reign as King, and usher in an era of peace[19] and understanding where "the knowledge of God" fills the earth,[20] leading the nations to "end up recognizing the wrongs they did Israel".[21] Ezekiel states the Messiah will redeem the Jews.[22]

Therefore, any Judaic view of Jesus per se is influenced by the fact that Jesus lived while the Second Temple was standing, and not while the Jews were exiled. He never reigned as King, and there was no subsequent era of peace or great knowledge. Jesus died without completing or even accomplishing part of any of the messianic tasks, instead promising a second coming. Rather than being redeemed, the Jews were subsequently exiled from Israel. These discrepancies were noted by Jewish scholars who were contemporaries of Jesus, as later pointed out by Nahmanides, who in 1263 observed that Jesus was rejected as the Messiah by the rabbis of his time.[23]

Further, according to common beliefs of Judaism, Christian claims that Jesus is the textual messiah of the Hebrew Bible are based on mistranslations[24][25][26] and Jesus did not fulfill the qualifications for Jewish Messiah.

However, not all traditional rabbinical authorities viewed Jesus in negative terms. Maimonides wrote that Jesus helped to "pave the way" for the future true Messiah, by introducing the basic concepts of Judaism to Gentiles. Rabbi Jacob Emden considered Jesus a righteous man, who brought to light of faith and morality to the world, but not a Messiah.

Judaism's view of Jesus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jews and catholics have a way of nitpicking at each other. Hell, Sara Silverman's "sell the vatican" notion is on the same level.

however, it's really no business of the catholic church how jews want to regard jesus. Likewise, it's not jewish business to decide how many saints catholics pray to. Now everyone go back to their separate corners and thin about what i've just said.

The Talmud is a terrible document that has not served anyone very well, Jew and none Jew, do not take my word for it look into the teachings. The Talmud is a much later writing than the Torah and not universally accepted in Judaism. The Ethiopian Jews have not accepted the Talmud and regard the Torah as the most Holy work. Hopefully the Ethiopians will never embrace the Talmud. Judaism weighs in on Catholicism so the Talmudic teachings should be not be considered of limits, on the contrary, one can learn much from this viewpoint.

I would think this Cardinal would have more important things to think about. Like preaching the Word of God.

You know, this is just yet another example of the fuck uppedness of the Catholic church.

Just recently, they decided to start trying to attract the Anglicans.

Now? They're trying to change the history and religion of the Jews.

Kinda fucked up really..........especially when you consider that Catholicism is nothing more than a pagan bastardization of the Jewish religion! Spring solstice for Easter, with fertility symbols in the form of rabbits and eggs?

Then there is the bastardization of the birth of Yeshua. They decided to make that one coincide with the Winter solstice. Why? They wanted to symbolize birth and beginnings at the end of the year so that they could sell the religion easier to the citizenry of Rome.

And don't get me started about the idolatry in the Catholic church..........how many saints do you need to pray to?

And......isn't praying to someone OTHER THAN GOD idolatry?

Kinda makes sense though........the Pope is a former Nazi youth. You know......Bent Dick/Rat Singer?

Jesus was a bastard. Technically. Born out of wedlock, to a mother who was married to a man other than the "father".

Have some music to go with that sentiment:

Warning - headphones or turn down the volume, naughty word used repeatedly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0lfCcbQPyk]YouTube - Skyhooks - Why Don't You All Get Fucked (1978)[/ame]

plz , I call modos to remove indecent words like" f...k"!

it's recurrent and insupportable !!!

I am unconvinced that people here really care about the Talmudic teachings no matter the impact or are really offended by the retained pagan symbols like the Tannenbaum et cetera except to further their own contempt. I guess the teachings that follow below are just fine with such fair minded people though but this is a radical departure from the Torah. For those that can read between the lines, note the timing of the bitter Talmudic writings which gives some insight to the departure of the OT.

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Forum List

Back