Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Go figure:

"Since the market opened on Monday through its close [yesterday], Carbonite stock (NASDAQ: CARB) has plummeted nearly 12 percent, outpacing the drop of the NASDAQ index in that same time period by nine-and-a-half points. It was also one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ on Tuesday.
It’s hard to think Carbonite CEO David Friend’s smug retraction of support for Limbaugh had nothing to do with his stock’s downward trend..."

"Carbonite CEO David Friend, currently under fire from conservatives for pulling advertising from Rush Limbaugh, is an Obama donor according to records obtained by the Federal Elections Commission"

And he hasn't "lost" dozens of sponsors, as reported by the retards....

"On his program today, Rush explained that he didn’t actually lose 28 or 32 or 35 or whatever number of national sponsors. The “lost sponsors” are actually local advertisers who simply requested that their commercials not run during Rush’s show."

Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh Update: Limbaugh clears up misinformation about his “lost” sponsors « Hot Air

No, it wasn't posted yesterday. Do you lie about everything? You appear to.

Ah, that's a different thread than the first one you incorrectly linked, but ok.

My article is also a different article, written today.

Ah, that's a different thread than the first one you incorrectly linked, but ok.

My article is also a different article, written today.

The 1st one I linked was just MY update on the # of sponsors fleeing his show :eusa_whistle: Thats why I used the qualifier: "BTW" :cool:

When stock takes a dip, that's always a good time to buy. But I'm sure not to many who let him do their thinking know how to buy stock. LOL

Go figure:

"Since the market opened on Monday through its close [yesterday], Carbonite stock (NASDAQ: CARB) has plummeted nearly 12 percent, outpacing the drop of the NASDAQ index in that same time period by nine-and-a-half points. It was also one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ on Tuesday.
It’s hard to think Carbonite CEO David Friend’s smug retraction of support for Limbaugh had nothing to do with his stock’s downward trend..."

"Carbonite CEO David Friend, currently under fire from conservatives for pulling advertising from Rush Limbaugh, is an Obama donor according to records obtained by the Federal Elections Commission"

And he hasn't "lost" dozens of sponsors, as reported by the retards....

"On his program today, Rush explained that he didn’t actually lose 28 or 32 or 35 or whatever number of national sponsors. The “lost sponsors” are actually local advertisers who simply requested that their commercials not run during Rush’s show."

Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh Update: Limbaugh clears up misinformation about his “lost” sponsors « Hot Air
So the pathological liar after saying he doesn't pressure or threaten anyone and condemning others for it, he then programmes his DittoNAZIs to stop buying their products, and today gloats that his subjects tanked their stock due to his previous suggestion.

March 05, 2012
RUSH: So what we're gonna do is replace those that leave, those that no longer want access to you, those advertisers who no longer want your business, fine. We'll replace them. It's simple, really.
Advertising's a business decision. It's not a social one. Only the leftists try to use extortion, pressure, threats to silence opposing voices. We don't do that. Never, ever, do any of us on our side of the aisle try to suppress the speech or the voices of those with whom we disagree, and we never will. So, as you've always done, you make your own business decisions about the products and services you buy. But don't be like the opposition.

March 06, 2012
RUSH: Yes, they're putting out statements because they're hoping to make political gains -- and it's gonna backfire. You can look at the stock price of some of these companies. I'm not gonna say any more, but it's going to backfire.

Go figure:

That is pure bullshit, so the DittoNAZIs will swallow it whole. If the local affiliates can't get advertisers during his show they will drop him like a hot potator, and the pathological liar knows it. :eusa_liar: Today, my local station was running PSAs where they usually ran ads so it wouldn't be a total loss of revenue for his time period.. They only get a tax deduction for PSAs so they can't run PSAs forever.

Your MessiahRushie is shitting in his pants while he tries to bluff that affiliates who can't sell ads during his show is no problem for him. In reality, if the locals can't sell ads they will drop him, and he knows it! :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
40 sponsors dump him, one of them's bound to tank. Law of averages. :rolleyes:

Those sponsors you refer to when you say "40" or some say 28, are almost all local sponsors who happen to sponsors in local markets. They will not be missed by Limbaugh and don't contribute to his profits. They are always dropping and adding so that figure is spurrious.

This is nothing, it happens every few years. Big whoop.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back