Carbon Trading dead in the US except for CA

I love the comment at the end of the article..."You've got to be adaptable and find business where it exists." Any "business" that exists only because of legislation is not a business.

U.S. Carbon Trading Goes Up in Smoke - BusinessWeek

West FTMFW..............glad you're on board with this my friend. When it comes down to brass tacks, its the only thing that matters. The debate of k00ks vs. skeptics has become nothing more than like a daily gathering of geriatric folks playing BINGO. Or more to the point, like baseball fans who gather to discuss who was better? Mickey Mantle or Willie Mays? Its great bantor to pass the time..........but thats all it is. Thats why I love this forum the most..........because whatever these k00ks post up, doesnt matter in the real world, thus, as soon as I click to come in here, Ive won the debate no matter what I post up!!! The whole "green economy" is the most moronic concept to ever be discussed publically in this country. For a time a few years ago..........the k00ks were making alot of progress, but then Climategate and people began to look more closely and found out that all this global warming crap meant they were going to have to fork over lots of taxes to pay for it. THATS what the k00ks never wanted to admit. Now that its out there, the American people have said "FCukk YoU!!!".

We've won West..........I come in here only to gloat my ass off and make fun of the k00ks.............

I love the comment at the end of the article..."You've got to be adaptable and find business where it exists." Any "business" that exists only because of legislation is not a business.

West FTMFW..............glad you're on board with this my friend. When it comes down to brass tacks, its the only thing that matters. The debate of k00ks vs. skeptics has become nothing more than like a daily gathering of geriatric folks playing BINGO. Or more to the point, like baseball fans who gather to discuss who was better? Mickey Mantle or Willie Mays? Its great bantor to pass the time..........but thats all it is. Thats why I love this forum the most..........because whatever these k00ks post up, doesnt matter in the real world, thus, as soon as I click to come in here, Ive won the debate no matter what I post up!!! The whole "green economy" is the most moronic concept to ever be discussed publically in this country. For a time a few years ago..........the k00ks were making alot of progress, but then Climategate and people began to look more closely and found out that all this global warming crap meant they were going to have to fork over lots of taxes to pay for it. THATS what the k00ks never wanted to admit. Now that its out there, the American people have said "FCukk YoU!!!".

We've won West..........I come in here only to gloat my ass off and make fun of the k00ks.............

The battle is certainly looking good, but you can't let your guard down or, like cockroaches or the Clap, these bastards will come storming back. I figure in about two years we will see the final death of this particular iteration of the lunatic left, but they will be back with a new scam to take over the free world.

The battle is certainly looking good, but you can't let your guard down or, like cockroaches or the Clap, these bastards will come storming back. I figure in about two years we will see the final death of this particular iteration of the lunatic left, but they will be back with a new scam to take over the free world.

Indeed they will West...........but in terms of achieving their goals, it'll be damn near impossible. The GOP is going to control the House until at least 2010 due to the mauling the Dums got in the governorships. Their state redistricting will make it next to impossible for the House to go to the Dums for 10 years.

Its a massive kick in the balls for the greenies!!!

Forum List

Back