Caravan migrant army attacks Mexican cops, provisions itself robbing Mexican markets

Ah....we are starting to get answers and actually SEEING what kind of people they are, and WHO THEY WILL BE if allowed into America....Are we really this suiccsui, or just the DemonRSTS will do ANYTHING FOR VOTES?

To hear the left tell it, the vast Honduran migrant caravan, as many as 10,000-strong now, crawling up to the U.S. border to illegally enter the U.S. couldn't possibly have criminals in its ranks.

Get a load of this exchange between President Trump and a mainstream media minion, as reported by the Daily Mail:

At one point during the briefing, Emily Cochrane, a reporter for The New York Times, asked Trump: ‘What evidence do you have that these are hardened criminals that are coming to the United States?’

Trump appeared agitated.

'Oh please. Please, don’t be a baby, OK,’ the president said. ‘Take a look, just take a look, look at what’s happening, look at the Mexican soldiers that are laying on the ground.

Read more at americanthinker.com ...
Trump has had 2 years to implement his border plan to handle this and any other issue. If he hasn't yet that's his own fault.

Actually its the wusses who haven't gotten on the Trump train yet. I'm hoping we the people yell "all aboard" and oust such pussies shortly.
It's sad I have to tell you this but the GOP control the federal government and numerous states along the border.
---------------------------------- thats no surprise , dems , repub , they are both the same thing GBelly .

If the caravan makes it to the border, there will be no shelters to house them. They are already overflowing with Asylum seekers. So all asylum supporters list your home town as a destination for them while their asylum requests are processed which will now take months. Immigration has shown they will transport refugees anywhere in the US as they have for Muslims. So just list your home town to show your support for them.
Who wants to bet on the number of caravan supporters willing to list their home town as a destination for them? I'm going with ZERO.

Forum List

Back