Car stereo?

You want the one out of my Husband's car????? I will just tell him what a dumbass he is that he left the door unlocked! :D

Ok..went looking on E-Bay. What exactly is the deal here?? When it says buy now...do you still have to bid on the item, or can you get it at that price??

Yes, the works Jackass, it even displays crap on the station your playing, some fancy crap!!! I have the tool needed to remove ALL stereo's - it was left in the van when I had one installed!! care to go on a STEREO hunt!!!

Yes, buy it now, is buy it now at the price listed you dumbass! :)

Thanks you pain in the ass!! Now that I have Johns stereo...I dont need E-Bay!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Get a crowbar, break a window, run like hell!!! :D
Tsk, tsk, tsk, this is why you don't leave these things up to amatures. You wont get a car sterio that way.
Pop the hood cut the bat'ry cable, break the window and take the sterio ( 1 monkey wrench, a big screw driver and your wire snips will suffice), then run like hell.
Jeff it is a good thing your an honest man, you'd starve as a theif.

Originally posted by dijetlo
Jeff it is a good thing your an honest man, you'd starve as a theif.

Quite true! :) I could always panhandle though. Would you give money to a guy whose cardboard sign said "Out of Work Thief, Please Help, God Bless" ?

Would you give money to a guy whose cardboard sign said "Out of Work Thief, Please Help, God Bless"

try a sign that says 'will do nothing for something'. my friend did that in new mexico one day and ended up with 20 bucks. craziest thing I ever saw.

:laugh: :laugh: you have a good idea, if I try it I will let you know how I do.... will have to warm up some before I try s-pose they would give more if weather shitty????:laugh:

IT REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN I SEE THESE PEOPLE HOLDING THE SIGN AND THEY ARE SMOKING AND HAVE NICER SHOES THAN MYSELF.. SUDDENLY YOU LOOK IN YOUR MIRROR AND SOME MORON HAS GIVEN THIS LOSER MONEY...
THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF !!!

OH WELL, BETTER TO BE PISSED OFF THAN PISSED ON !!

SORRY, HAD TO VENT IN MY LAST POST !!

Forum List

Back