Car ploughs into people on pavement at WTC NY

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
BREAKING: Car 'ploughs into people on pavement' near the World Trade Centre in New York Car 'ploughs into people on pavement' near the World Trade Centre in New Yorkpic.twitter.com/S8P9yaC66P

profile_image
Daily Mirror (@DailyMirror) December 7, 2017

Fender bender, fight, two stabbings, perp gets into car and rams up on the side walk, at least six injured.

Damnit!

We need to take away drivers licenses from these gawd danged Amish terrorists!

b590dd3e8ec24198a943382021c53e386d801647d662d8594a1a69b82d073599.jpg

Fender bender, fight, two stabbings, perp gets into car and rams up on the side walk, at least six injured.

I didn't see anything about "stabbings". Appears to be a heart attack or overmeds or something. Old dude hit a couple of cars and then veered onto the sidewalk. Mo mention of anyone "getting into" a car.

I didn't see anything about "stabbings". Appears to be a heart attack or overmeds or something. Old dude hit a couple of cars and then veered onto the sidewalk. Mo mention of anyone "getting into" a car.

a car accident sans ALLAHU-AKBARRRR?

I know right? No doubt even as we speak the mods are being petitioned to delete this thread so we can pretend it never happened.

Incident reported now as likely road rage.

Because if you're gonna jockey for position in traffic the place to do it is downtown Manhattan. Whatta jerkoff.

Forum List

Back