Car jacker tries to steal two different cars, both drivers pulled their legal guns and ran him off

Yahoo is now part of Oath

"
Mom killed in front of her 3 young children during carjacking: 'I'm sorry. I think I'm about to die'"

"

News
Mom killed in front of her 3 young children during carjacking: 'I'm sorry. I think I'm about to die'"

Imagine what she'd have been able to do in a country with guns..... oh, wait, Missouri is in the US......
Imagine if kids adults and teens like this 18 year old shooter were taught to respect other neighbors under the laws in the Bible and Bill of Rights consistently like America used to stand for and enforce -- until liberal secularism went too far rejecting these institutions. frigidweirdo you don't have to believe in God to believe in equal responsibility and justice under law. But we do have to agree on enforcing laws instead of rejecting this responsibility . What happened to teaching that in America ?

The problem is that you're blaming liberals without looking at your own backyard.

How do you teach respect? Out of fear only? No. That's not going to work.

The US has freedom, you might not like freedom but it's there.

You want kids to have respect within a free society, you have to instill this into kids.

The right doesn't do this. The right spends its whole time going after money, and doesn't think it has enough money to spend on things that would make the country better for everyone. They just want it better for themselves.

Look at the UK. It's far easier to see lurches to the left and right as the whole govt is either left or right at any one time. (Well more talking about England than the rest which have their own parliaments).

Crime dropped under Labour. They spent money on more police. They spent money on better education. They spend money on sports.
Crime rose under the Tories. They cut money on the police, they cut money on education, they cut money on sports.

You want respect, yet the right instill disrespect. They teach selfishness. They teach that it's a dog eat dog world, you either make it or you fight for it in any way you know.

The US is the most conservative nation among the western first world nations and has the most crime.

In the UK crime rises when the conservatives have been in power for a while.

crime-figures_3555010b.jpg

This is crime until 2013.

The Tories were in power 1979 to 1997. After 20 years crime reached a peak and then went down almost every year under Labour.

Crime is increasing now too. 8 years of conservatives in power and London is going a little crazy.

Coincidence? No.
??? What frigidweirdo?
I AM a progressive Democrat liberal. I believe in free choice equal inclusion of diversity and uplifting the poor and disenfranchised so there is equal justice and empowerment , equal representation and protections of the laws regardless of class Creed color or belief or any other affiliation real or imagined.

But I don't reject conservative Christian beliefs in order to pursue and defend liberal beliefs.

I AM an American who is trying to teach the same Constitutional principles process and ethics I was taught by my teachers.

So yes I am criticizing my fellow liberalfellifelliw
fffellAm
felfff

fellAmwmw

"

"

News

Imagine what she'd have been able to do in a country with guns..... oh, wait, Missouri is in the US......
Imagine if kids adults and teens like this 18 year old shooter were taught to respect other neighbors under the laws in the Bible and Bill of Rights consistently like America used to stand for and enforce -- until liberal secularism went too far rejecting these institutions. frigidweirdo you don't have to believe in God to believe in equal responsibility and justice under law. But we do have to agree on enforcing laws instead of rejecting this responsibility . What happened to teaching that in America ?

The problem is that you're blaming liberals without looking at your own backyard.

You want kids to have respect within a free society, you have to instill this into kids.

The right doesn't do this. The right spends its whole time going after money, and doesn't think it has enough money to spend on things that would make the country better for everyone. They just want it better for themselves.

Look at the UK. It's far easier to see lurches to the left and right as the whole govt is either left or right at any one time. (Well more talking about England than the rest which have their own parliaments).

Crime dropped under Labour. They spent money on more police. They spent money on better education. They spend money on sports.
Crime rose under the Tories. They cut money on the police, they cut money on education, they cut money on sports.

You want respect, yet the right instill disrespect. They teach selfishness. They teach that it's a dog eat dog world, you either make it or you fight for it in any way you know.

The US is the most conservative nation among the western first world nations and has the most crime.

The Tories were in power 1979 to 1997. After 20 years crime reached a peak and then went down almost every year under Labour.

Crime is increasing now too. 8 years of conservatives in power and London is going a little crazy.

Coincidence? No.
??? What frigidweirdo?
I AM a progressive Democrat liberal. I believe in free choice equal inclusion of diversity and uplifting the poor and disenfranchised so there is equal justice and empowerment , equal representation and protections of the laws regardless of class Creed color or belief or any other affiliation real or imagined.

But I don't reject conservative Christian beliefs in order to pursue and defend liberal beliefs.

I AM an American who is trying to teach the same Constitutional principles process and ethics I was taught by my teachers.

So yes I am criticizing my fellow liberals and fellow Americans including Conservatives fir not uniting in teaching Constitutional principles but giving up on each other and resorting to bullying.

That's not respect for equal inclusion, laws consent or free choice in my book.

frigidweirdo the best way I know to teach mutual respect and inclusion is to practice it. The laws enforce themselves where we unite in agreement and spirit.

"

"

News

Coincidence? No.
??? What frigidweirdo?

fffellAm
felfff

fellAmwmw

The problem is that "Christian values" aren't going to get you very far because they're often so contradictory.

And there problem here is you haven't really said much for me to go on.

I don't know what you mean by "Christian values" and I don't how you'd interpret when the law and "Christian Values" collide.

"

"

News

Coincidence? No.
??? What frigidweirdo?

fffellAm
felfff

fellAmwmw

The problem is that "Christian values" aren't going to get you very far because they're often so contradictory.

And there problem here is you haven't really said much for me to go on.

I don't know what you mean by "Christian values" and I don't how you'd interpret when the law and "Christian Values" collide.
Stopping a thief is only one Christian value.

Forum List

Back