:wank:
Turbo AND Supercharged Miata..

Intercooler_001.jpg

dmp said:
:D

:wank:
Turbo AND Supercharged Miata..

Intercooler_001.jpg

following the spark plug wires to the head...I can see why it needs all that forced air...mighty small pistons.... :rotflmao:

seriously though it is a cute car...and does have a high rating for safety from the US govt!

Darin, I was shopping with my husband for remote control cars for the boys. We saw a silver RX-8. I thought of you. ;)

archangel said:
following the spark plug wires to the head...I can see why it needs all that forced air...mighty small pistons.... :rotflmao:

seriously though it is a cute car...and does have a high rating for safety from the US govt!

Of course, it'd only need that forced air at high altitudes, right? But of course, Superchargers (half that car's forced-air method) are a waste of money anyway...

archangel said:
Super-chargers are designed to increase horse power at high altitudes or high speeds...they are designed to kick in when more air to fuel ratio is needed...which is at high altitudes or high speeds...they are a great sales gimmick and are quite expensive...so unless you want to race or live in the Rockies...forget it it will not help you!

Cute car...heh...you just don't get it...do ya...ya don't. (sigh).

;)

dmp said:
Of course, it'd only need that forced air at high altitudes, right? But of course, Superchargers (half that car's forced-air method) are a waste of money anyway...

Cute car...heh...you just don't get it...do ya...ya don't. (sigh).

;)

sorry I did not realize you were having an affair with your rx8...my bad...I was complimenting you on your car and all ya want to do is smack me...so okay, how about it is a ugly car that is mighty powerful! ;)

archangel said:
sorry I did not realize you were having an affair with your rx8...my bad...I was complimenting you on your car and all ya want to do is smack me...so okay, how about it is a ugly car that is mighty powerful! ;)

What does my rx8 have to do with anything?

If you were a Hit ABC Drama, you'd be 'LOST'.
;)

dmp said:
What does my rx8 have to do with anything?

If you were a Hit ABC Drama, you'd be 'LOST'.
;)

you are the one who posted a great big pic of it's motor along with many other pics by the lake,on the road..etc etc...looks like a love affair to me...could be wrong...maybe your car will get a part on ABC drama! :teeth:

archangel said:
you are the one who posted a great big pic of it's motor along with many other pics by the lake,on the road..etc etc...looks like a love affair to me...could be wrong...maybe your car will get a part on ABC drama! :teeth:

My car doesn't have Forced Induction...It's not black....It doesn't have a 'head' or even 'cylinders'...and my car's engine is even SMALLER. :)

;)

AND the biggest clue is at the top, I typed "Turbo and supercharged MIATA" ;)

dmp said:
My car doesn't have Forced Induction...It's not black....It doesn't have a 'head' or even 'cylinders'...and my car's engine is even SMALLER. :)

;)

AND the biggest clue is at the top, I typed "Turbo and supercharged MIATA" ;)

And he was an investigator. Maybe he's baiting you, you liberal.

dmp said:

;)

AND the biggest clue is at the top, I typed "Turbo and supercharged

MIATA" ;)

was just being a smart ass...in a playful mood today...so sorry I wasn't serious...I did place a disclaimer on the first post..."seriously though" :crutch:

Forum List

Back