Car explodes in Tel Aviv; 7 hurt

There is mafia in Israel...true...is this a specific family targeted? Or a specific person? Drug gang style attack?

I believe it was only Alperon himself. He has more souls than a cat, that bastard
gaah.gif

He survived 8 attempts, he really does have nine lives and he will be killed in the ninth attempt.

There is mafia in Israel...true...is this a specific family targeted? Or a specific person? Drug gang style attack?

there is no mafia in the Jewish State. lipush is just trying to pin this violence on catholics. i am surprised she didn't blame it on muslims.

There IS mafia in Israel, you just made a very stupid claim. I have an appartment in Netanya, all the Mafia dirtbags are born and raised in there.

I never blamed any religion on this, so if you have any dignity, you will appologize for blaming me for saying things I didn't say..

I believe it was only Alperon himself. He has more souls than a cat, that bastard
gaah.gif

He survived 8 attempts, he really does have nine lives and he will be killed in the ninth attempt.

I hope they die or finally put behind bars. They put many lives in risk. Children have been left orphans because of their violence. They should go on gun battle, maybe, and who dies there, dies. Less headache for everyone.

gaah.gif

I hope they die or finally put behind bars. They put many lives in risk. Children have been left orphans because of their violence. They should go on gun battle, maybe, and who dies there, dies. Less headache for everyone.

Agreed, mafia like/related gangs are a bad thing for the society but sometimes they have their foot planted in the country and are necessary and there to stay. This is why police/military should crackdown from the very beginning. In Gaza if this car bomb happened and was drug related they would have cracked down and arrest every single member of those gangs in one night. Some would get the death penalty.

there is no mafia in the Jewish State. lipush is just trying to pin this violence on catholics. i am surprised she didn't blame it on muslims.

There IS mafia in Israel, you just made a very stupid claim. I have an appartment in Netanya, all the Mafia dirtbags are born and raised in there.

I never blamed any religion on this, so if you have any dignity, you will appologize for blaming me for saying things I didn't say..

there may be jewish mobsters and jewish crime families in ther Jewish State, but there is no mafia in the Jewish State, and to even suggest that this "hit" was done by the mafia is not only anti-catholic, but specifically anti sicilian/ anti-italian catholic.

that would be like if i referred to all loan sharks as "shylocks" or "hymies".

No, I don't think she is, she uses mafia to label those crime families and drug gangs, etc. They do exist in Israel and they are called Mafia in ways, not referring to Italian Mafia.

True. So I don't get why he's biting me head off. The way the Alperon and Abergil live and manage is exactly Mafia-like. One should know their actions to know just how crazy are these clowns.

i don't think you would be too pleased if she referred to them as "ragheads" becuase this assassination attempt involved a bomb. the mafia generally doesn't use bombs. you know.

Agreed, mafia like/related gangs are a bad thing for the society but sometimes they have their foot planted in the country and are necessary and there to stay. This is why police/military should crackdown from the very beginning. In Gaza if this car bomb happened and was drug related they would have cracked down and arrest every single member of those gangs in one night. Some would get the death penalty.

We don't have death penalty here. Instead we have a rediculous law system. I mean, a driver runs over a child and bails off, geting 1000 shekel fine and "service work"! I mean WTF?! That's how the system works, and needs to be changed, and if in justice this simple they fail, how are they supposed to deal with criminals.?

Here's a LATMA video. Most of it is usual politics, but look at 5:10, both funny and sad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtarloKzWM]Latma presents the strange, natural phenomenon of missiles in the South - YouTube[/ame]

i don't think you would be too pleased if she referred to them as "ragheads" becuase this assassination attempt involved a bomb. the mafia generally doesn't use bombs. you know.

Again you're trying to speculate and make me say things I had no intention of saying? What's WITH YOU?!
swear1.gif

there may be jewish mobsters and jewish crime families in ther Jewish State, but there is no mafia in the Jewish State, and to even suggest that this "hit" was done by the mafia is not only anti-catholic, but specifically anti sicilian/ anti-italian catholic.

What's being catholic has to do with it? Are Italian mafia catholics?:eusa_eh:

seal had a little too much whisky today. Let him sober up before you ask him questions that he can't process

the term "mafia" is generally associated with italian catholics just like the term "shylock" is generally associated with jews.

is it ridiculous for me to make ma big deal about it? yes, but jewish posters do so all the time, calling anyone an "anti-semite" or "jew hater" at the drop of a hat. you do that yourself.

i went to school with a lot of italian catholics, irish catholics, and black catholics, with a few polish and hungarian catholics sprinkled in. the italian kids didn't like criminal activity linked to the mafia. i respected and respect that.

seal had a little too much whisky today. Let him sober up before you ask him questions that he can't process

i am irish but i do not drink.

the term "mafia" is generally associated with italian catholics just like the term "shylock" is generally associated with jews.

And HTF was I supposed to know THAT?
t9414.gif

LOL...easy fix to this one. the Jewish State should just make it illegal for yarmulke wearing terrorists to drive motorcycles without wearing a seperation barrier.

you're disgusting.

and you, betty, and max fleisher are disgusting racists. the only thing missing in this vid is betty and poppa putting on white sheets and burning a cross on al jolson's lawn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaZOXF83zBg]Betty Boop Minnie the Moocher - YouTube[/ame]

Lipush, et al,

Terrorism or Freedom Fighting?

A car exploded on a busy road in Tel Aviv, injuring at least seven people. The police postulated the incident was criminal in nature.

The blast was said to occur on the corner Menachem Begin Road and Shaul Hamelech Avenue around 1 pm. Emergency services were alerted to the scene.
(INFO)

How they see it!

OIC Article 2 said:
a. Peoples' struggle including armed struggle against foreign occupation, aggression, colonialism, and hegemony, aimed at liberation and self-determination in accordance with the principles of international law shall not be considered a terrorist crime.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rocco. The attack was by Israelis themselves, you didn't bother reading into it a little did you? Palestinians weren't behind this.

Last edited:
Rocco. The attack was by Israelis themselves, you didn't bother reading into it a little did you? Palestinians weren't behind this.

Must say, the first thing we thought after hearing about the blast was "damn them, another terror attack"? I know that's what I thought anyway. Then they said it was near a bus and not inside, and considering the bus was empty, we figured it was not a terror attack. In Israel when there is such a blast, you almost always think first of terror attack. Because in most cases (Of course, not all, there were different situations) The Abergils and Alperons close their inner issues in shootings, not blasts. in one of the cases an innocent woman was shot to death near her two children, by mistake. That was a very sad incident.

Forum List

Back