Car & Driver Forum Could Use You Folks To Balance The Liberal Overload

Eightball

Oct 13, 2004
I've posted at Car and Driver's Forum for some time now, and I'll tell yah: It's tough being a conservative on their general chat forum. Are their any brave souls here that would take a look at C and D's Forum and give the resident conservative posters there a hand in bringing some balance?

Autoweek had a great forum format, but just recently axed their general chat forum. They are still supporting the old Autoweek forum with a general chat theme, but liberals posing as libertarians, and out right fanatic liberals basically took over the general chat and made life miserable with anyone that differed with their views. Basically, they would gang up, and use tag team methods of insulting those that differed(Christians, conservatives, etc.). Autoweek management got a little tired of them. These liberals, and liberals posing as libertarians, became self appointed forum moderators. It became pathetic.

I still post on the old Auto Week General chat forum, but its' pretty slow there.

Regards, Eightall

"When we worship intellect, we defecate on common sense."

Eightball said:
I've posted at Car and Driver's Forum for some time now, and I'll tell yah: It's tough being a conservative on their general chat forum. Are their any brave souls here that would take a look at C and D's Forum and give the resident conservative posters there a hand in bringing some balance?

Autoweek had a great forum format, but just recently axed their general chat forum. They are still supporting the old Autoweek forum with a general chat theme, but liberals posing as libertarians, and out right fanatic liberals basically took over the general chat and made life miserable with anyone that differed with their views. Basically, they would gang up, and use tag team methods of insulting those that differed(Christians, conservatives, etc.). Autoweek management got a little tired of them. These liberals, and liberals posing as libertarians, became self appointed forum moderators. It became pathetic.

I still post on the old Auto Week General chat forum, but its' pretty slow there.

I'm not a glutton for punishment...

Forum List

Back