Captured hiker released!......Now, it's time her stupid ass starts paying the bill!

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Seriously, how stupid can you posssibly be to go "HIKING" in that region when you are an unarmed AMERICAN with a friggin' target on your back?

That stupid liberal wench should be forced to repay every penny spent on gaining her release. Every penny spent on flying her stupid liberal ass home. After all, there's no doubt that we taxpayers paid dearly for her liberal stupidity.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

they broke no law doing what they were doing and its on us to protect our citizens. do you think that ships that fall victim to pirates should have to pay the navy back? they move through very dangerous areas too
Fact is, there are travel adviseries that basically tell our citizens to stay clear of the region for obvious reasons......We did the right thing and helped win her release. Now, it's time she pay back for her abject stupidity......The taxpayers didn't tell her obviously ignorant ass to go hiking in a region that is considered one of the most dangerous in the world for americans citizens.

And yes, if the Navy has to bail out private shipping companies when attacked by pirates, they too should foot the bill.

Last edited:
Anyone see that last Rambo movie? For some reason this incident reminded me of it. In the movie these Christian missionaries wanted to go into a S.E. Asian country (I can't remember which one) wracked with civil war presumably to help people and they wanted Rambo to get them in. The dialog went kinda' like this:

Rambo: "Why do you want to in there anyway?"
Missionary: "We want to make a difference".
Rambo: "Did you bring any guns?".
Missionary: "No".
Rambo: "Then you won't make any difference".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are some places on this earth where people should just stay away from. Period.

Last edited:

they broke no law doing what they were doing and its on us to protect our citizens. do you think that ships that fall victim to pirates should have to pay the navy back? they move through very dangerous areas too

This is like saying that it's the job of the sheriff's department and rescue teams to save people's lives, so the taxpayers should foot the bill for pulling idiot drivers out of flooded riverbeds when they're dumb enough to ignore the signs and drive into the water. There's a limit to how much the rest of us are obligated to pay to protect people from their own pointless stupidity.

Mehhh.... I'd of left them there so Iran could make bigger asses of themselves and execute them publicly.

This is such a non-story.
Just a bunch of dumb hikers that knew they were going to stir the shit pot.
:eusa_hand:

If the other hikers are proven to be spies, they must be punished in line with the laws of Iran.

Iran is a great civilization and we should respect their right to execute criminals.

Mehhh.... I'd of left them there so Iran could make bigger asses of themselves and execute them publicly.

This is such a non-story.
Just a bunch of dumb hikers that knew they were going to stir the shit pot.
:eusa_hand:

Yeah its a trend in thrill vacationing, there can be big paydays instead of what they aught to get "shuned ".

Fact is, there are travel adviseries that basically tell our citizens to stay clear of the region for obvious reasons......We did the right thing and helped win her release. Now, it's time she pay back for her abject stupidity......The taxpayers didn't tell her obviously ignorant ass to go hiking in a region that is considered one of the most dangerous in the world for americans citizens.

And yes, if the Navy has to bail out private shipping companies when attacked by pirates, they too should foot the bill.

I thought one of the duties of their Navy was to police the seas our at least U.S. seas (or was that the Coast guard?), and if it is they all ready get paid to do their police routs with taxes, no need for them to be paid twice.

These hikers are no heros

Why anyone would fly halfway around the globe to go hiking in a godforsaken barren wasteland is beyond comprehension. They were trying to provoke something and draw attention to themselves.

Iran arresting them as spys was a statement of "why the fuck else would you be walking through this area?"

Once they are released I suggest they take a nice stroll down the N Korea/S Korea DMZ

Stupid people who require rescue as a result of doing stupid things should have to pay.

stupidity_amy.jpg

Forum List

Back