Caption Time...

JOKER96BRAVO

Aug 13, 2004
Provide a caption or a pic we can caption.
No propaganda please.

Caption This...
050504_england_vmed_12p.vmedium.jpg

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Provide a caption or a pic we can caption.

Caption This...
"Pockets empty???
Having a rough day at work???
Relax and cool off with a Pepsi"

-=d=- said:
This thread isn't about political rantings...Please keep it on Topic, suspiria.
I guess the people on this board dont really support free speech???? Anything you dont like you simply take off the board, correct me if I am wrong??

suspiria said:
I guess the people on this board dont really support free speech???? Anything you dont like you simply take off the board, correct me if I am wrong??
You are wrong, It's off topic.
READ THE RULES!!!

suspiria said:
how is it off the topic, I had a pic, and provided a caption
Because this thread is not in the politics section and you were
taking advantage of that to express your shallow views.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Because this thread is not in the politics section and you were
taking advantage of that to express your shallow views.
So no one can put anything political on the pic sec? And my views are not shallow.

suspiria said:

You are having trouble understanding. Here are a couple guidelines to help with your forum participation:

1) Keep threads on-topic.
Note the Forum in which this thread is posted. Pictures. Next, note the topic of the thread Caption Time. Now, based on those two facts, it's easy to see this is a thread for captions to the picture posted. Perhaps even 'other' pictures. Going back to the 'Forum' - this is Not the "Politics" or "General USA Chat" forums. Those forums are where people can express, however uneducated, unwise, or just plain silly, any opinion they carry.
2) The Moderators/Admins are never wrong.
Sure, we're people...but we are forced to make 'judgement' calls. In -=d=-'s judgement, you were simply trying to stir up trouble. I based that one two facts: #1 - You didn't reply to the original post (offer a caption) and #2 - you simply posted a picture without any indication of wtf it was there for.
3) If the Moderators/Admins are wrong:
Send them a note articulating your gripes. They may or may not respond based on whatever criteria they weigh your note against.

(shrug).

Now Please. For the Love of God....Can we keep this on-topic?

suspiria said:
So no one can put anything political on the pic sec? And my views are not shallow.
Your political babbling doesn't belong here.
and your picture wasn't even funny.
suspiria said:
And my views are not shallow
Matter of opinion...

-=d=- said:
You are having trouble understanding. Here are a couple guidelines to help with your forum participation:

1) Keep threads on-topic.
Note the Forum in which this thread is posted. Pictures. Next, note the topic of the thread Caption Time. Now, based on those two facts, it's easy to see this is a thread for captions to the picture posted. Perhaps even 'other' pictures. Going back to the 'Forum' - this is Not the "Politics" or "General USA Chat" forums. Those forums are where people can express, however uneducated, unwise, or just plain silly, any opinion they carry.
2) The Moderators/Admins are never wrong.
Sure, we're people...but we are forced to make 'judgement' calls. In -=d=-'s judgement, you were simply trying to stir up trouble. I based that one two facts: #1 - You didn't reply to the original post (offer a caption) and #2 - you simply posted a picture without any indication of wtf it was there for.
3) If the Moderators/Admins are wrong:
Send them a note articulating your gripes. They may or may not respond based on whatever criteria they weigh your note against.

(shrug).

Now Please. For the Love of God....Can we keep this on-topic?
sorrry I was not aware of all the rules now i know

(Mr P's caption could even go under this one...)
"PFC Lynndie, what are your plans for the future?
Ever thought about a career in S&M movies???"

Forum List

Back