Caption this Protest WallStreet Photo!

I'd like a mildly regulated Capitalist Society with a Democratic Government, as opposed to the Corporatocracy that is currently running the USA.

So 165,000 pages of regulations is "un-regulated," according to you?

AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Everyday People".

How does government "funnel money upward?" Who's money is being "funneled" to whom?

Banks, Corporations.

How? Through Legislation and Government Contracts. sallow's post covered it quite well.

Ah, so you also oppose the government purchasing goods and services from the private sector?

No, I oppose backroom deals to get the purchase to go to the highest "donator," wink wink.

How does government "funnel money upward?" Who's money is being "funneled" to whom?

Banks, Corporations.

How? Through Legislation and Government Contracts. sallow's post covered it quite well.

Ah, so you also oppose the government purchasing goods and services from the private sector?

That was the question.

The question was "How is money funneled upward"?

But here's a good question. Do you support tax payer funded technology being "given" to the private sector to benefit a few people?

Banks, Corporations.

No, I oppose backroom deals to get the purchase to go to the highest "donator," wink wink.
Then you have little understanding of government contracts.

Banks, Corporations.

That was the question.

The question was "How is money funneled upward"?

But here's a good question. Do you support tax payer funded technology being "given" to the private sector to benefit a few people?

I oppose taxpayer funded technology, period.

Furthermore, the private sector benefits everyone.

You'll have to explain how you can be opposed to "funneling money upward" without being opposed to government purchasing goods and services from the private sector since you just got done saying that they are one and the same.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXACTLY. You just hit the nail on the head.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

Yet, I don't see you libs protesting that! Oh NO!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?

Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

I'll tell you why. Because this is all Obama has left.

To try and incite his kook fringe base, because he has lost everyone else.

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You ever look to see what sort of software is running in government offices? Ducats to doughnuts it's either Windows or some flavor of LINUX or UNIX...that belongs to a private company.

How about the police cars? They were probably made by Ford or GM.

You ever think about who manages the 401K, IRAs or accounts of public employees?

How about all that shiny government military hardware? Raytheon, General Dynamics, General Motors, Boeing, Grumman and a myriad of other privately owned companies.

How about all that construction going on? Yep..private companies too.

How about all those new drugs that get developed? Probably came out of a government lab and given to a private company to market.

THATS how tax payer money gets funneled "upward". TARP was a fine example of that.

No one got busted for killing the economy. They got bailed out.
And, government money is funneled downward.

The difference is, the money going downward produces nothing, absolutely nothing. Well, it does produce dependence, but I fail to see the value in that. Sure, it's valuable in buying votes, but I'm talking about value to The People.

Well you've provided no examples..of course.

In any case..government should provide a support structure for people at the bottom end to have their basic needs met and at the top end to be able to prosper.

But government should not be a means to soak society for the benefit of a few.

That's whats going on now.

You have a small percent of the population controlling a vast amount of the country's wealth.

And when that happens..generally revolution follows.

And in many cases..the results of that revolution aren't so great.

When the Referee starts to favor, losing Impartiality, Integrity and Judgement are compromised. This trend started a long time back, right out of the Starting Gate actually. The process has grown more convoluted over time.

Then you have little understanding of government contracts.

i know that they're supposed to go to the lowest bidder and that's a quite-often fudged rule.

I know that Legislation / subsidies passed which directly benefit certain campaign donors is a huge conflict of interest.

My post didn't say that, now did it.

Yes, actually, it did. You implied that our economy is currently an unregulated "corporatacracy."

no, that's what you wanted it to mean. in fact, it had nothing to do with regulations at all except to say that I'd favor a midly regulated Capitalist Economy.
I think his point was that 165K pages of regulations (not including regulations in other categories of regs) is already beyond mildly regulated.

I agree.

My post didn't say that, now did it.

Yes, actually, it did. You implied that our economy is currently an unregulated "corporatacracy."

no, that's what you wanted it to mean. in fact, it had nothing to do with regulations at all except to say that I'd favor a midly regulated Capitalist Economy.

So it had nothing to do with regulation even though you used the word "regulated" to answer the question?

Do you ever read the crap you post?

Forum List

Back