reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -64 reputation points from blu.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I see you are a still an idiot

Regards,
blu

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
blu

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see who's the idiot.

Don't tell me, let me guess. You are in the picture and you are one one of the ludicrous hypocrites wearing corporate "greed" while proteting it, right?

AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Work? Why should WE work? Let the rich people work, WE just want OUR FAIR SHARE! THAT'S ALL WE ASK. NO ONE SAID WE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

Where has anyone said you should not have to work?

Wanting more from life, not having to worry about getting sick and losing your home, an education for your children, a roof over your head

These used to be the American dream. Now, conservatives mock you for expecting a decent standard of living

Helloooooooooooooooooooo!

EVERYONE wants "more from life" and to not have to worry about all those things.

Since WHEN IS IT OWED TO YOU BY SOMEONE ELSE????

You want those things you have to WORK for them.

That's why they call it RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!

But how do you think those things will be given to you by sitting in front of Wall Street and whining for someone else to give it to you?

blu
user_offline.gif

Member #21010
reputation_goldstar.gif
reputation_silverstar.gif
reputation_silverstar.gif
reputation_bronzestar.gif

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_greenh.gif
reputation_gold.gif
reputation_gold.gif

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
blu

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
blu

I think we see who's the idiot.

Don't tell me, let me guess. You are in the picture and you are one one of the ludicrous hypocrites wearing corporate "greed" while proteting it, right?

CryBabyObama.jpg

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Work? Why should WE work? Let the rich people work, WE just want OUR FAIR SHARE! THAT'S ALL WE ASK. NO ONE SAID WE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK FOR IT.

Wanting more from life, not having to worry about getting sick and losing your home, an education for your children, a roof over your head

These used to be the American dream. Now, conservatives mock you for expecting a decent standard of living

The only ones trying to harm our standard of living is the Obama admin and idiots like that sitting in front of wall street.

Have you heard their quotes?

LOL

That is how you decide the validity of a given cause?
"Well, I don't really agree with them...but they are very neat"

No, and nothing I wrote could even remotely be construed as saying that.

You, however, seem to be of the view that "If it's disgusting, it must be done by a group with which I disagree."

Sorry. Cop-car-shitter is a lefty. No question.

Nope...Cop car shitter was a Tea Bagger

You could almost see his Tea Bag

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get THIS!

When you can prove that one, let us know!

Hypocrites!

They said we were using racial epitaphs and "swastikaaaaaaaaaaas."

But when the LEFT PROTESTS they DO use racial epitaphs and "swastikaaaaaaas."

Yet the left praises them!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iurg7A6MKH0]Anti-Semitism at Occupy Wall Street Protest - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwK5TBcoUY]Interview with anti-Jewish protester pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKiATQIR_4]Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube[/ame]

The call for a "living wage" regardless of employment is saying you don't have to work.

Not paying a living wage means that you, I, and all tax payees must make up the difference through food stamps, low cost housing, healthcare subsidies..

Welfare allows employers to pay lower wages and make taxpayers make up the difference

If living wage is the problem, why not pass a law that we all deserve 100 bucks an hour?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nope...Cop car shitter was a Tea Bagger

You could almost see his Tea Bag
If that's what turns you on, fine. But he's a leftist. Your insistence that he's not is foolish and ridiculous.

Do you have any details on the photo? Where was it taken? Who is the subject? When was it taken? How do you know what the guys motivation was?......Does he just hate cops?

You are just making shit up otherwise

Get this!

Liberals believe that Tea Partiers called Black Congressman the N word yet, NO video evidence has EVER surfaced. Breitbard put forth a sizable reward for anyone who would come forward with video evidence.

Never happened. Librerals still LIE (that's what liberals do) that it happened.

YET, we have to have more proof that the OBVIOUS, which is a photo of this happening.

Why would the liberal media lie about the photo. THEY ARE BEHIND THE WALL STREET PROTESTS, DUMBASS!

Your denial on this is pretty damn pathetic!

The call for a "living wage" regardless of employment is saying you don't have to work.

No, it isn't.

By extension, are you suggesting that the leverage employERS have over employEES in a flooded labor market doesn't bother you?

The system is severely off-kilter and I think there's a middle ground that's not being pursued. It will not continue like this forever. There WILL ultimately be a more equal distribution of wealth, one way or another.

Yeah, we tried that genius.

It was called the Soviet Union.

Yeah, THAT went well!

Idiots!

Do you have any details on the photo? Where was it taken? Who is the subject? When was it taken? How do you know what the guys motivation was?......Does he just hate cops?

You are just making shit up otherwise
Face it, you just don't want to believe the photo was taken of the OWS in NYC.

You have the source, now. Burden met. Ball is in your court.

[Flips open conservative playbook...]
He was a Rove-trained Conservarhoidal plant from the Republic party to try to make the OWS guys look like animals.

Who cares? It's one guy. He doesn't embody the whole movement. If the whole movement was comprised of cop-car shitters, you'd have no trouble finding more than one single photo.

That's the other liberal excuse they always try.

It doesn't matter how they get caught, "it's only one guy, he doesn't represent the movement" blah blah blah."

BUT IF ONE FRED PHELPS SHOWS UP AT A FUNERAL, that means all "republicans" are like that, despite the fact Phelps is a Democrat.

LOL!

Most lefties are smarter than most righties...this board is evidence of that...

Funny, Id say the board is evidence of the exact opposite.

If it's not obvious to you,

wealth-pie.png

You know that "next richest" you quote as 9% is the middle class in this country that makes over 100K per year don't you.

Now you're referring the the Next Richest--as the middle class so you can demonize them also.

When Democrats start talking about raising taxes on the Wealthy--the MIDDLE CLASS needs to run for COVER--and you just proved that this statement is correct.

So being in the top 10% is middle class? :lol:

Obama in the 2008 was describing those making 100K as the rich.

That's a hell of a lot more than the top 10%.

Not paying a living wage means that you, I, and all tax payees must make up the difference through food stamps, low cost housing, healthcare subsidies..

Welfare allows employers to pay lower wages and make taxpayers make up the difference

There is a Living wage, and then there is wacked. Thinking we can raise the Min Wage to 20 Dollars an hour is Wacked. First off you don't need 20 Bucks and Hour to live, and second if we raised the Min wage that high over night. The Prices of everything we need to live everyday will sky rocket. The Net effect would be a wash, People would make more, but have to spend more to live.

You know that "next richest" you quote as 9% is the middle class in this country that makes over 100K per year don't you.

Now you're referring the the Next Richest--as the middle class so you can demonize them also.

When Democrats start talking about raising taxes on the Wealthy--the MIDDLE CLASS needs to run for COVER--and you just proved that this statement is correct.

So being in the top 10% is middle class? :lol:

Obama in the 2008 was describing those making 100K as the rich.

That's a hell of a lot more than the top 10%.

That's the Big Liberal Lie on this issue. They keep talking about Millionaires and Billionaires, when the truth is the Tax Bracket they want to raise. Includes everyone making over 200k a year, or 250 for a Family.

They want you to think it will only effect Millionaires and Billionaires when in Reality the Biggest group of people effected by it would actually be people making 200k to about 800k a year.

A group that happens to include most of the Small Businesses and S class Cooperation's in America.

Forum List

Back