Caption This Picture...

3612555214_4da1da5f2a_o.jpg

"What the hell is going on with your hair line?"

Eeney meeney miney mo!

Catch a ****** by the toe...

Aw, do I detect a hint of jealousy? The nig can get elected President and you can't even get elected town crier. :(

Hey, that's the way that old saying goes, and you started it jackass, not me. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have started it.

And just to add, soon I'll be Mayor of my town, so you're insult was preciously ignorant.

Catch a ****** by the toe...

Aw, do I detect a hint of jealousy? The nig can get elected President and you can't even get elected town crier. :(

Hey, that's the way that old saying goes, and you started it jackass, not me. If you don't like it, you shouldn't have started it.

And just to add, soon I'll be Mayor of my town, so you're insult was preciously ignorant.

Hey since you can tell the future, what are the lottery numbers for tonight?

Hey since you can tell the future, what are the lottery numbers for tonight?

OOoooohh... you think just because the Mayor job in my little town is all but being handed to me on a silver platter, I can predict the future... hhmmmm... well I hate to break your rapidly beating little heart, but I can't. You'll have to take your chances on the lottery just like everyone else. Sorry.

Forum List

Back