Caption this picture of Ted Kennedy

"'Those f****ng environmentalists wanted to put f****ng wind turbines in my f****ng boat launch.
Where the f*** am I going to put my $100,000 dollar diesel sailboat?' the senator said to Sister Theresa Goodheart as she visited him on mothers day representing the Irish Catholic Orphan Terminal Cancer Victims Association. 'Ah, I'm not familiar with that issue, mr. Kennedy.' She said, 'The sails don't seem to be picking up wind. Shouldn't we be going faster?'

'Rrrowr, Sister Theresa I thought you'd never-- ah I mean, oh c**p.'
Mr Kennedy looked down for a moment jiggling his hand, then tossed his head back as he ingested a glass of scotch.
'Yeah I don't know how to use those things. Hell, I had to pay my room mate to take my spanish exams for me, and I was caught. They're just up for the press;' Kennedy shuffled over on his ass cheeks and reached a pale arm around Sister Theresa, then pointed toward the shore and leaned in uncomfortably close 'smile b***h.'
The boat lurched suddenly and the contents of teddy's glass went in the air, raining liquor down on his companion. 'Ahh f***! That was good scotch.'
He said, trying to brush the stickiness out of his patchy chest hair. The press liked Kerry's daughter's cans, whatever her name is, so I know I'm going to get top billing with these, Ted thought. Mr Kennedy looked at Sister Theresa as she clutched her hands together. 'What's your problem? Are those photographers bothering you? I already called the county sheriffs office this morning and they have their k-9 units waiting a little up the shore. Don't worry your pretty head about that' Sister Theresa paused and looked to the water as unfamiliar yet urgent impulses overwhelmed her.
'Any way these environmentalists have been campaigning for years to be responsible about the environment (mockingly) and use sustainable sources of power (mockingly), and hey, you expect me to do my job? I didn't keep my senate seat for over two decades by actually caring or doing anything to actually solve the problems I'm talking about. Why solve the problem and not get elected, when I can get elected, drink scotch all day do nothing to pass medicare reform and still get reelected...'
Sister Theresa was not listening, she was still looking at the water, but now transfixed.
'Senator Kennedy, I think it was a car that we bumped into just a moment ago. I can see it down there. Looks like a Saa--'
'Oh sh**, that's mine. I was wondering why I hadn't seen Margaret since last Tuesday.'

Fin:D

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000
496652.jpg

Sweet mother of God........I'M BLIND!!!!

Originally posted by Zhukov
"I am a fat piece of shit."

"I'm not just a client of the Body Hair Club for Men....."

"Looks like the 6 foot steering wheel wasn't big enough after all."

"You know, don't you, that I'm going to eat you?"

LOL!!!! Okay seriously, I'm going to fall off my chair, and my bros are lookin at me funny.

Thanks Zukov, I needed to be cheered up like that right about now.

Hey Ted make sure you protect those Man BOOBIES with some suntan lotion ! :D

"Here, you take the wheel. I'm going to shoot that horney killer whale that's been stalking me."

"I'm going to sue that Atkins bastard. His diet sucks. I ate a whole damn cow yesterday and haven't lost an ounce."

"Get me some more sunblocker will ya? No, no - not that little bottle - get that fifty gallon drum over there."

"You just can't get things that last anymore. This boat used to ride a lot higher in the water when I first bought it."

"Thanks a lot, dammit. That 'flotation device' you threw overboard was actually the jelly donut I had special ordered."

"No Teddy, you can't go swimming so soon after putting on suntan lotion. Remember the last time you did that and the EPA got on your ass about that six mile oil slick you caused?"

Forum List

Back