Caption this picture if you dare, Marxist liberal spoiled brats

Or as they are otherwise called those that stand with the OWS.

image001.jpg

Or as I call him, another person who isn't going to vote Obama! :D

I don't think libs, that your OWS is having the effect you wanted. It's not turning voters against the banks or Wall Streets. It's simply revealing the hate, rage, and entitlement mentality at the heart of leftism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did he do it for 20 years? Because this "marxist liberal" did and so have millions of other "marxist liberals" throughout American history.

image001.jpg

I don't think libs, that your OWS is having the effect you wanted. It's not turning voters against the banks or Wall Streets. It's simply revealing the hate, rage, and entitlement mentality at the heart of leftism.

Kinda funny that he thinks $50k is great pay when part of his job description is leading men into and going into combat. :cuckoo:

US military; The least pay for the most sacrifice.

image001.jpg

Get a grip.

No one cares about the Teabaggers, anymore.

:eusa_hand:

image001.jpg

Until he gets outs and can't find a job and they start messing with his benefits.

Teddy Roosevelt was one American who believed a revolution was coming.

He believed Wall Street financiers and powerful trust titans to be acting foolishly. While they were eating off fancy china on mahogany tables in marble dining rooms, the masses were roughing it. There seemed to be no limit to greed. If docking wages would increase profits, it was done. If higher railroad rates put more gold in their coffers, it was done. How much was enough, Roosevelt wondered?

The Sherman Anti-Trust Act
Although he himself was a man of means, he criticized the wealthy class of Americans on two counts. First, continued exploitation of the public could result in a violent uprising that could destroy the whole system. Second, the captains of industry were arrogant enough to believe themselves superior to the elected government. Now that he was President, Roosevelt went on the attack.

The President's weapon was the Sherman Antitrust Act, passed by Congress in 1890. This law declared illegal all combinations "in restraint of trade." For the first twelve years of its existence, the Sherman Act was a paper tiger. United States courts routinely sided with business when any enforcement of the Act was attempted.

For example, the American Sugar Refining Company controlled 98 percent of the sugar industry. Despite this virtual monopoly, the Supreme Court refused to dissolve the corporation in an 1895 ruling. The only time an organization was deemed in restraint of trade was when the court ruled against a labor union

Roosevelt knew that no new legislation was necessary. When he sensed that he had a sympathetic Court, he sprung into action.

The Trust Buster [ushistory.org]

And this was the time when all those castle like Federal Armories were built around the country. The government seriously feared its citizens at that time.

image001.jpg

Until he gets outs and can't find a job and they start messing with his benefits.

Once he leaves the Army he will find that the 1% sneer at the qualifications he has gained in serving his country. He will be offered a low skill, low paying job with no benefits.

Then he will appreciate what OWS is doing for him

Some soldiers are already joining the movement, with one already being injured by the Oakland police. ;)

image001.jpg

Once he leaves the Army he will find that the 1% sneer at the qualifications he has gained in serving his country. He will be offered a low skill, low paying job with no benefits.

Then he will appreciate what OWS is doing for him

I didn't say anything about most liberals. I said Marxism is the ultimate liberalism as liberal is defined in Modern America. At least up to the point that a government is installed that is strong enough to take away people's wealth and property. Modern American Liberalism is all about a big, strong, ever more encompassing 'benevolent' government that will bring about justice, equality, and compassion in all aspects of life. At least in the eyes of the liberal. The function of government to the liberal is to accomplish that as much as is reasonably possible.

And of course Marxism takes it to the extreme by disallowing anybody to own anything but all share everything, each according to his/her needs.

The goals of the conservative, of which Marx could NEVER be confused with modern American conservatism, are actually not all that much different. But the conservative sees the way to get there is through allowing people to form the society they want rather than have the government do that for them. The function of government to the conservative is to secure our rights and then leave us alone to live our lives.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back