Caption this pic

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
trump-palin-pizza.jpg

Trump: I've been investigating weiners, and I tell you, you won't believe what I've been finding. Mine is THIS much bigger than anyone else's!

Palin: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

Trump: I've been investigating weiners, and I tell you, you won't believe what I've been finding. Mine is THIS much bigger than anyone else's!

:lol:

I looked at the pic before I saw what you wrote and I was thinking the exact same!

2nd choice: Sarah asks Donald, "Do I have anything in my teeth?" :lol:

Trump: "What brand of hair care products do you use?"

Palin: "That's what I was going to ask you."

Trump: "Great minds think alike."

Palin: "You betcha."

Trump: "You know, Sarah. America is ready for the kind of leadership we would bring to this country. We're living in a world where shows like "The Jersey Shore" and my show get killer ratings. And let's face it. It's all fluff for simple-minded people with short attention spans. Those people can relate to us because we're just like them. I mean we're both shallow yet successful people. Let's team up and take this country back from the educated elitists who think that their informed opinions are somehow better than ours just because they have a lot of silly facts to support their arguments. What do you say, Sarah?"

Palin: "What were you saying, Donald? I got distracted because I got a text from Bristol telling me that she just bought a new killer pair of sandals at the mall."

Trump: I was just asking again what brand of hair care products you use."

trump-palin-pizza.jpg

Trump: That little fucker told me it was this fucking big.

Palin: Seeing is believing. Todd? You betcha.

Forum List

Back