Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
08-27-2009-barry-bangin-m.jpg

Barry: "Yo, and I was Like, BITCH, I'll Bust a Cap in your Face!..."

Desciple: "Damn, B!... You all that and a Big Ass Biscuit!"

:)

peace...

That is the American sign language sign for L.

Its a youth thing represnting LOVE.

Come on all you anonymous racists out there...

You can come up with better captions than that

You dream way too much. It's an old gang sign for "gat" ... ie gun. "L" in sign points up. They simply tell adults that it's for "love", considering the actual sign for love is arms crossed on the chest and hands closed. I know ASL.

It really looks like a Wasssup moment to me....i fling weird finger signs out the window when i drive by people i know...usually like a peace symbol plus my thumb out or a 2 finger salute.

You dream way too much. It's an old gang sign for "gat" ... ie gun. "L" in sign points up. They simply tell adults that it's for "love", considering the actual sign for love is arms crossed on the chest and hands closed. I know ASL.

It really looks like a Wasssup moment to me....i fling weird finger signs out the window when i drive by people i know...usually like a peace symbol plus my thumb out or a 2 finger salute.

:lol: Yeah ... I might give him that. I just think he's so out of touch that he doesn't realize what he's doing really. ;)

When I was younger I used to do a lot of one fingered (this is your IQ) salutes. Now I just extend my pinky because I no longer have a desire to "send the very best".

Forum List

Back