mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obama-teleprompter-reuters.jpg

Caption This Photo

Last edited:
GOP's attempted distraction from the MediCare flips flops of last week and the "legitimate rape" platform positions of this week?

I'm so surprised Obama is in the picture. :rolleyes:

All he really needs is the teleprompter and a text to voice application,

Siri that annoying IPhone voice could probably effectively stand in for the O, allowing him to skip those mundane Presidential speeches and devote more time to his important duties as Campaigner in Chief.

GOP's attempted distraction from the MediCare flips flops of last week and the "legitimate rape" platform positions of this week?

I'll have to remember that next time one Democrat says something monumentally stupid, ALL democrats agree and it's part of their platform.

Aren't Akins comments in line with legislation drafted previously by VP pick Paul Ryan?

I'll have to remember that next time one Democrat says something monumentally stupid, ALL democrats agree and it's part of their platform.

Aren't Akins comments in line with legislation drafted previously by VP pick Paul Ryan?

nope. You've been misinformed by libtard talking heads. Strolling Bones posted a link to the PDF of the bill you are probably referring to. It is completely scientific/technical in nature, and says nothing about rape, abortion, etc.

Well at least your priorities are in the right place. :eusa_eh:

sorry, but based on many libtard posts today, that's how it's done. One person says something stupid, and the entire party is supposed to be blamed, held accountable and the stupidness is automatically party platform. Turnabout is fair play.

Forum List

Back