Caption This Photo

FirstLadies.jpg

....... nice ass ........nice ass ........ fat ass.

That's what I said, But I said it with class... :eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Left to right: Princess Letizia of Spain, French first lady Carla Bruni, First Lady Michelle Obama.

FirstLadies.jpg

Left 1:
Married a Prince. Hopefully it's true love.

Left 2:
Engaged with man, when he was person of public life and most powerfull man in France. Hopefully it's love.

Right:
The normal story, the real thing in life.

Left to right: Princess Letizia of Spain, French first lady Carla Bruni, First Lady Michelle Obama.

FirstLadies.jpg

Left 1:

Left 2:
Engaged with man, when he was person of public life and most powerfull man in France. Hopefully it's love.

Right:

I'm not saying this to be mean but look at this realistically.

For the last year and a half plus we've been told this woman is the most beautiful and refined person on the planet (next to her husband) and then we get a chance to look at the way she dresses around other first ladies....I mean it's a bit embarrassing.

The other two look gorgeous and our first lady looks like she shops at Walmart. I feel bad but I'm compelled to say that.

It was announced today that only black women could go sleeveless at the White House.

hey she has fantastically toned arms...they say so!!!!
The Michelle Obama Arm Workout

In that picture I saw from left to right Super Model, Super Model, Nasty-assed hoe.

She's not in their league.

Recognize.

This was totally uncalled-for. And BTW, I couldn't name two things of any importance about the Spanish princess or French First Lady...and I doubt you can either, mudwhistle. A woman is not less valuable merely because she has been photographed in an unflattering way.

FirstLadies.jpg

Left 1:

Left 2:

Right:

I'm not saying this to be mean but look at this realistically.

For the last year and a half plus we've been told this woman is the most beautiful and refined person on the planet (next to her husband) and then we get a chance to look at the way she dresses around other first ladies....I mean it's a bit embarrassing.

The other two look gorgeous and our first lady looks like she shops at Walmart. I feel bad but I'm compelled to say that.

Looks more like Goodwill.

FirstLadies.jpg

um....the French First Lady is well known for retaining her model's figure, the Spanish princess got some bird legs, and fat asses like Obama's are a dime a dozen at Wal Mart.

FirstLadies.jpg

um....the French First Lady is well known for retaining her model's figure, the Spanish princess got some bird legs, and fat asses like Obama's are a dime a dozen at Wal Mart.

As much as I don't care for Michelle (i.e., her entitlement attitude and pea green envy time for revenge M.O.) I really dislike this bashing of ordinary women because they don't look like models. Michelle is a typical middle aged woman who has had two kids and is not graced with the media promoted ideal body type.

This type of hyper scrutiny is applied in a very hateful way to women, while men are exempt. Criticize her for her policies, but please, stop the attacks on something that really is just the roll of the gene pool dice.

Last edited:
FirstLadies.jpg

As much as I don't care for Michelle (i.e., her entitlement attitude and pea green envy time for revenue M.O.) I really dislike this bashing of ordinary women because they don't look like models. Michelle is a typical middle aged woman who has had two kids and is not graced with the media promoted ideal body type.

This type of hyper scrutiny is applied in a very hateful way to women, while men are exempt. Criticize her for her policies, but please, stop the attacks on something that really is just the roll of the gene pool dice.

The real Boedicca is on to something here. I Have a few other captions I could have added and I didn't feel good about any of them.

Michelle is a venomous, anti-American canker sore, but I think these comments and especially the one I didn't add where Carla asks Leitzia why they weren't notified it was "Dress like Aunt Jemimah Day" at the White House says more about me than it does about Michelle.

Forum List

Back