Caption please

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MtnBiker, Dec 9, 2003.

1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Yeah, let me guess, doing what you do best :wank:

I'm not speaking for everyone else. You quoted MY text when replying so it's only fair to assume you were attributing your comments to me.

How is it an argument I am losing? Once again, the idiot attributes statements to me that I didn't make, can't provide what I supposedly said, and then blames my reading comprehension. Oh brother!

Again, and idiot makes retarded statements and now tries to backpeddle. NOBODY used the word hate. You and your tinfoil hat are trying to make more out of something that just isn't there. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Great, I'm glad you can finally comprehend what I'm saying. When I hate someone, you'll know that. Until then you'll just have to deal with me speaking to you in a demeaning manner in which you deserve.

Your quote:
    "and yet it is a big enough point for you to open a thread for the topic."

How was that not directed at me? Nice try idiot boy, but you just can't keep your stories straight.

Then stop saying "you said" when I didn't say things. Your idiotic statements are bad enough, but your backpeddling now only shows just how pathetic you really are. I'd tell you to be a man and just admit you made a mistake, but it's become abundantly clear that you are far from being a man.

Sure, sure! That's like the 10th time now I've seen you claim others are trying to wiggle out of arguments against you. I've been on this board from the beginning and haven't went anywhere. You're sorry ass doesn't even come close to making me budge. YOU stated we were "hating". YOU stated I started the other thread. YOU are the idiot! :laugh:

I don't expect a thick headed idiot to ever admit how foolish they look. Keep thinking you've made headway if it'll help you sleep better at night.

You mean the other thread were you try to use smoky mirrors instead of producing factual data? It only served to prove that you are the idiot that you have been labeled. Go smack mommy for me, she obviously failed! :laugh:

2. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Holy doodle, what has this thread turned into?

Perhaps an aplogy is in order, maybe I should have started this thread in the humor or chat section. Because humor was the only thing I had in mind when I started it, some people seemed to understand that others may not have. Most of us are interested in politics in some fashion, it is ok to enject some laughs once and a while. There were a few inital responses with humor and my post, perhaps it was a little crude, but only a parody in spirit. I do not claim to be any where near Saturday Night Live, however there has been humor for decades involving presidents and politics. I find it enjoyable when Daryl Hammond makes fun of Clinton and when Will Ferrel makes fun of Bush. Its called humor for crying out loud. There was no hate involved.

Dijetlo maybe we could compromise. I can agree that your use of Repub is nothing more than you claim and you can agree that humor was the orginal intent for the thread nothing more. And call and end to this thread.

BTW, I have been out of town for a few days and had limited access to the board, wasn't able to post much. I appreciate Jim's understanding of my intent, thanks Jim.

3. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good to see your back !:)

4. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Thanks Eric.:beer: