Caption please

Why would Bush be on there? He's already the President! :)

These pinheads are having enough trouble amongst themselves, let alone running for the White House.

Funny stuff:D

Here is my take.

Braun - "Peeheeww, whats that smell"

Kucinich - "Arrrgg I'm shitting my pants"

Sharpton - "Hey Dennis stop that"

Edwards - "I should shit my pants too"

Kerry - "Oh my God he is shitting his pants"

Dean - "Hey wait a minute I'm the pacesetter here I should have shit my pants first"

Gephardt - "Yeah Dennis what Al said"

Lieberman- "What a bunch of f*&king idiots"

Clark - "What am I doing here, I don't know how to debate that"

I don't want to hear any of you whining about "hate speech" coming from the dems again, since this thread is little more than that. Sorry to say I told you so but, Good for the goose, good for the gander....
;)

Oh whatever, poke fun at republicans all you want Dijetlo. That is all we are doing here, not hate speech. I can say however that many times you have referred to republicans as repub(s), and that I have never used such abreviations or slang to refer to democrats.;)

I don't want to hear any of you whining about "hate speech" coming from the dems again, since this thread is little more than that. Sorry to say I told you so but, Good for the goose, good for the gander....

One big difference, none of them are our current President !

;)

Originally posted by eric
One big difference, none of them are our current President !
;)
Ah ah, ah, my conservative zealot friend, not so fast. The office doesn't protect the candidate, that is an underpinning of democracy. As for god picking GWB, then I guess he picked Bill Clinton too. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor, huh? I don't incurr the diety in political disputes, since I may have to answer for it later.

Originally posted by dijetlo
;)

Can you please show me where the word "hate" was used before your entry in the thread.

I'll be waiting.

Thanks!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Can you please show me where the word "hate" was used before your entry in the thread.
I think the off hand way all the candidates are routinely derided would qualify.
good thing we are just pokin fun at the 9 lil indians...
Kucinich - "Arrrgg I'm shitting my pants"...
Edwards - "I should shit my pants too"...
These pinheads are having enough trouble amongst themselves...

You guys see it as amusing. People who don't like Bush see making similar references to GWB amusing as well, but when they do it they are accused of hating GWB, and for reasons I have never seen explained, told that it is wrong to campaign on your opponents negatives. None of you guys popped up and said "I hate Dennis Kucinech", but your loathing comes through just the same.
I don't want you guys to stop posting this stuff, it is a free country, your having fun, I didn't mean to stop you. It is just that we had a recent debate about campaigning on hate, where you, Jim made a strong argument about negative campaigning, going so far as to suggest the "Anybody but Bush" people are doing thier candidates and the country a disservice. (If I am mistakenly attributing it to you, my apologese). This type of discussion is part of politics and allways has been, it has been indulged in by both parties, your indulging in it now.
poke fun at republicans all you want Dijetlo. That is all we are doing here, not hate speech. I can say however that many times you have referred to republicans as repub(s), and that I have never used such abreviations or slang to refer to democrats.

Hey MB, I don't often make fun of politicians, though now that I have your permission, I may try it out an see how I like it ::p:
I call republicans repubs because the 3 letter abbrevaition is rep. . It gets confusing since a congressmans name is preceded by the abbreviation Rep. so I use repub instead. (Is he saying Representative Denny Haskert, or Republican Representative Denny Haskert?) I would say repub rep Haskert. I didn't think Repub was a derogatory term, if you feel it is I'll be happy to change it. I use Dem more than democrat for the same reason, it is shorter.

I think the off hand way all the candidates are routinely derided would qualify.

Off handed comments do not even come close to "hate". Not wanting someone to be the leader of your country does not equal hate. Nice spin though!

You guys see it as amusing. People who don't like Bush see making similar references to GWB amusing as well, but when they do it they are accused of hating GWB, and for reasons I have never seen explained, told that it is wrong to campaign on your opponents negatives.

No, when people have a gathering called "Hate Bush", then they get accused of hating GWB.

Jim made a strong argument about negative campaigning, going so far as to suggest the "Anybody but Bush" people are doing thier candidates and the country a disservice. (If I am mistakenly attributing it to you, my apologese).

Anybody but Bush? I'll just accept your apology and leave it at that. :)

Forum List

Back