Captain Marvel ...

You don't seem to realize that what you're doing is like the worst form of highschool bullying. Bullying on an international scale. Does it make you feel like a big tough man to pick on weak and broken people? Don't come crying to me when some loser kid just fucking snaps and kills his schoolmates. Again. You asked for this.

again, the only reason why InCel's get beaten up on is beacuse of their pathetic and awful attitudes. They kind of have it coming.

And when they lose their stuff over a movie, it's hilarious.

You don't seem to realize that what you're doing is like the worst form of highschool bullying. Bullying on an international scale. Does it make you feel like a big tough man to pick on weak and broken people? Don't come crying to me when some loser kid just fucking snaps and kills his schoolmates. Again. You asked for this.

again, the only reason why InCel's get beaten up on is beacuse of their pathetic and awful attitudes. They kind of have it coming.

If having an awful attitude and complaining about stuff means you will never get laid then where do all these black people come from?

If having an awful attitude and complaining about stuff means you will never get laid then where do all these black people come from?
Annnnnnnd.......away we go! :71:

Well I mean, the democrat party's entire voter base is comprised of shitty people who do nothing but complain. Where do all these people come from?

Someone needs to call Storm Front and tell them one of the inmates has escaped.

I won't waste a dime on it. Sick of this effort to feminize everything replacing guys putting women in power roles not needing men in roles that were created for guys. If women want to be in a power role, fine, let them go out and create their own new, original ones for themselves; Captain Marvel was created to be a GUY. Disney, get an imagination and write original stuff, quit stealing from old characters written to be a guy, trying to REPLACE US.

LMAO!! Created by a guy and the character was a woman how many times?

Changes nothing. See posts 165 and 173.

You jackasses are apparently so stupid that after 3000 dead on 9/11 by muslims, you still call anyone concerned about a repeat as being an Islamophobist.

You jackasses are apparently so stupid that even after 700,000 illegals invading your country every year lowering our labour wages, you call wanting to defend our borders including erecting a wall mere racism. Or Latinophobia.

And apparently you jackasses are so stupid that even as society criminalizes or makes politically incorrect normal male behavior and characteristics and OVERTLY replaces men with women in business, movies, everywhere as the popular choice, you morons have your shriveled dicks so far up your asses now wearing pink ties and fifteen female issue awareness months but not one for men, especially white guys, that you've been so feminized, you're out there as one of them campaigning for even more. o_O
I don't hear you so concerned about RW and INCEL terrorist attacks here.

If you're so concerned about RW "incel" terrorism then maybe you should consider toning down the demeaning language a bit so kids dont have to grow up feeling like pariahs.
Oh that's right....delicate flowers and all that.......:71:

The “delicate flowers” are the SJWs who can’t handle bad reviews of their movies.

Did you even see this movie?
This was a terrible movie, all of the feminist politics in it aside. Way too many plot holes, weak character arc, jokes that didn’t work, and continuity errors with the rest of the MCU. Granted most of the audience is too dumb to notice, after all Michael Bay trash movies made a bunch of money.

The “delicate flowers” are the SJWs who can’t handle bad reviews of their movies.

This was a terrible movie, all of the feminist politics in it aside. Way too many plot holes, weak character arc, jokes that didn’t work, and continuity errors with the rest of the MCU. Granted most of the audience is too dumb to notice, after all Michael Bay trash movies made a bunch of money.

so are you saying you saw the movie, or did you just repeat what other InCel losers said about it?

so are you saying you saw the movie, or did you just repeat what other InCel losers said about it?

Yes, I saw it. It was the worst MCU movie to date.

I had a couple of friends go see the movie this weekend. They said it was great.

Like most MCU movies, there are plot holes, but nothing major.

I just saw this movie. It was pretty bad. I’m sorry ...but Brie Larson is not believable as a badass. Infact she is just dull,no personality...and Carol Danvers is not particularly likeable. I usually like Marvel because the characters have pretty good chemistry. Not this girl. Not with anyone.

The story was okay...with parts that were just outright stupid. I won’t go into those as to not spoil anything for someone who may still want to see this Movie. I’ll rank it dead last in the Marvel verse. I didn’t particularly like Dr Strange,Black Panther,Iron Man 2 ,but all of those shine compared to this one IMO. I might rank it Higher than The Incredible Hulk...maybe...ruling still out on that one. :)

As for a franchise comparison AquaMan, Justice League and Solo were all better. As was Return Of The Jedi.

I just saw this movie. It was pretty bad. I’m sorry ...but Brie Larson is not believable as a badass. Infact she is just dull,no personality...and Carol Danvers is not particularly likeable. I usually like Marvel because the characters have pretty good chemistry. Not this girl. Not with anyone.

The story was okay...with parts that were just outright stupid. I won’t go into those as to not spoil anything for someone who may still want to see this Movie. I’ll rank it dead last in the Marvel verse. I didn’t particularly like Dr Strange,Black Panther,Iron Man 2 ,but all of those shine compared to this one IMO. I might rank it Higher than The Incredible Hulk...maybe...ruling still out on that one. :)

As for a franchise comparison AquaMan, Justice League and Solo were all better. As was Return Of The Jedi.

Ouch. That's pretty harsh. I just saw Captain Marvel last night. It was far from the best Marvel movie, but I'd put it ahead of Thor, the first Captain America, Thor 2, The Incredible Hulk, and Iron Man 2. It was certainly better than the DC movies we've seen lately.

There were some inconsistencies, a few pretty big plot holes, and too little character development. The humor was hit and miss. The basic story was fine, but some of the details did not work or make sense in context.

This is one I should have waited to watch on the small screen, but I'm not upset I saw it.

Ouch. That's pretty harsh. I just saw Captain Marvel last night. It was far from the best Marvel movie, but I'd put it ahead of Thor, the first Captain America, Thor 2, The Incredible Hulk, and Iron Man 2. It was certainly better than the DC movies we've seen lately.

There were some inconsistencies, a few pretty big plot holes, and too little character development. The humor was hit and miss. The basic story was fine, but some of the details did not work or make sense in context.

This is one I should have waited to watch on the small screen, but I'm not upset I saw it.
I disagree that Captain Marvel was better than the DC movies. I really liked Wonder Woman. Aquaman was kind of cheesy in parts but it had some good moments and I wasn’t bored. Same with Justice League. Captain Marvel was slow for the most part to the point of being boring and then they rushed the end ( the ending was dumb on top of that). The other irritating thing about Captain Marvel is that they are trying to spin it as she was the superhero that started it all. I get that they want Captain Marvel to carry the franchise forward after losing two of the Chris’s and RDJ. They should have picked a different actress though. This one is bland with no personality.

I do agree about the plot holes and consistency. I’m not sorry I saw it,but it was not as good as the hype. Much like Black Panther.

My brother actually had tickets for the preview of Shazam. That movie was very good. Good character development,good casting and good chemistry of all actors. Fun story line. Shazam is definitely worth seeing.

I disagree that Captain Marvel was better than the DC movies. I really liked Wonder Woman. Aquaman was kind of cheesy in parts but it had some good moments and I wasn’t bored. Same with Justice League. Captain Marvel was slow for the most part to the point of being boring and then they rushed the end ( the ending was dumb on top of that). The other irritating thing about Captain Marvel is that they are trying to spin it as she was the superhero that started it all. I get that they want Captain Marvel to carry the franchise forward after losing two of the Chris’s and RDJ. They should have picked a different actress though. This one is bland with no personality.

I do agree about the plot holes and consistency. I’m not sorry I saw it,but it was not as good as the hype. Much like Black Panther.

My brother actually had tickets for the preview of Shazam. That movie was very good. Good character development,good casting and good chemistry of all actors. Fun story line. Shazam is definitely worth seeing.

Aquaman wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but I expected it to be so bad I wouldn't watch the whole movie. :p It was still pretty poor, and Jason Momoa is far more bland than Brie Larson IMO. Justice League was a hot mess. I think Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman were about on a par with each other. Both had a number of glaring flaws which lessened the enjoyment, but were still worth watching. However, I wish I had saved my money on both movies and watched them at home. :)

I'm hopeful for Shazam, but DCs output to date does not give me a lot of confidence. Maybe they will do better with a comedy than they have with more dramatic super hero movies.

I really enjoyed CM, but I must admit that I am biased. I really love watching a sexy lady kick ass.

Forum List

Back