Captain America 3

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Great movie. I still like Captain America 2 better, but this was a close second of best superhero movies!

Like every marvel superhero they picked the best actors for Black Panther and Spider-Man. 2 great additions to MCU.

The fight scenes were too notch.

My favorite character is Antman. Paul Rudd is awesome as him.

This movie kicked the shit out of Batman vs Superman. I give it 2 weeks before it surpasses BvS

The kid they picked as Spiderman won the audition because he was a gymnast. He was also awesome in Heart of the Sea with fellow MCU star Chris Hemsworth.

why are grown ass men going to this crap? i was gonna sympathize with ya ghook for having to take the boys...but nooo you are wanting to go

The kid they picked as Spiderman won the audition because he was a gymnast. He was also awesome in Heart of the Sea with fellow MCU star Chris Hemsworth.

They picked a good one. Black Panther was awesome also. They couldn't have picked a better actor for the role.

why are grown ass men going to this crap? i was gonna sympathize with ya ghook for having to take the boys...but nooo you are wanting to go
Because I have 4 kids and a nephew they wanted to see it (actually only my 2 oldest wanted to see it, but still).

Ok ok you got me, i didn't need much convincing. I love superhero movies. Brings be back to when I was a kid collecting comic books.

So many serious things I need to deal with on a monthly basis it is good to escape into fantasy.

Why are you c*nts dragging men to romantic comedies? They are all they same unfunny thing. Give it a fucking break.

Why are you c*nts dragging men to romantic comedies? They are all they same unfunny thing. Give it a fucking break.
Many romantic comedies are highly enjoyable! I prefer them over most Debbie Downer movies that win all the oscars!

Hulk stole the show in the Avengers movie. I think Antman/Giantman stole the show in CA3! I am biased because he was one of my favorites growing up, but he was awesome in CA3!

Only took 2 weeks for CA3 to beat Batman vs Superman and they are nearly $100 mil more and close to the $1 bil mark that was BvS set as their bar.

That's with BvS out of steam at the box office and CA3 just getting started.

Box Office Mojo

Forum List

Back