Capitalists are warmongers - France now withdrawing from Afg

Afghanistan was a mistake. It was an error in judgment. It presumed that the Afghan people wanted to be free of the cruel leaders of an evil and oppressive religion. They didn't. Freedom isn't suitable for everyone.

:0)

What a fun site.

What "liberty" were you defending when we mass-murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis just because we could?

What "liberty" was defended in Vietnam?

Are you still waiting on the "domino effect?" :0)

What "liberty" are we getting our asses kicked in Afghanistan for?

The ONLY liberty associated with any of those mindfuck false wars is the liberty of the military-industrial complex to rape the Treasury and the American taxpayer.

What a liar you are.

The US and its allies did not kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's.

As for Vietnam, maybe you should ask the people who fled South Vietnam in such great numbers after the North Vietnamese invasion.

I thought we had an ageement.

You are dumb people.

I don't give a fuck about what really dumb people think.

Are you not even smart enough to know what the domino effect was supposed to be .. which was not Vietnamese who helped the US fleeing South Vietnam.

Surely there are many other really dumb people here you can talk to without disturbing the adults.

Such ignorance. So all the boat people were just Vietnamese who had helped the US? How come so many helped the US then?

And as for the domino effect, by containing the Communist threat in Indochina for so many years the US helped create the conditions in which the rest of Southeast Asia could develop into much stronger countries (also economically).

Liberty must always be defended with blood. Liberalism on the other hand is the natural state of slaves.

What a fun site.

What "liberty" were you defending when we mass-murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis just because we could?

The ONLY liberty associated with any of those mindfuck false wars is the liberty of the military-industrial complex to rape the Treasury and the American taxpayer.

When asked on US television if she [Madeline Albright, US Secretary of State] thought that the death of half a million Iraqi children [from sanctions in Iraq] was a price worth paying, Albright replied: “This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.”

— John Pilger, Squeezed to Death, Guardian, March 4, 2000

Amy Goodman:
... many say that, although president Bush led this invasion, that president Clinton laid the groundwork with the sanctions and with the previous bombing of Iraq. You were president Clinton’s U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.... the U.N. sanctions, for example ... led to the deaths of more than a half a million children, not to mention more than a million Iraqis.

Governor Richardson:
Well, I stand behind the sanctions. I believe that they successfully contained Saddam Hussein. I believe that the sanctions were an instrument of our policy. [Emphasis Added]

Amy Goodman:
To ask a question that was asked of U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Madeleine Albright, do you think the price was worth it, 500,000 children dead?

Governor Richardson:
Well, I believe our policy was correct, yes

Children, children , children..........please keep up

What a fun site.

What a liar you are.

As for Vietnam, maybe you should ask the people who fled South Vietnam in such great numbers after the North Vietnamese invasion.

I'm sure you've done thorough research on the casualties.

Something to show us? Anything at all?

Iraq Body Count

And without the US invasion based on lies .. none of those people would be dead by the means they died. The 100,000 body count does not include many who died from injuries, lack of shelter and necessities, the effects of DU and other health-related trauma, nor does it consider the disastrous impact on Iraq infrastructure and society.

Other research has put the body count much higher.

What a liar you are.

Iraq Body Count

And without the US invasion based on lies .. none of those people would be dead by the means they died. The 100,000 body count does not include many who died from injuries, lack of shelter and necessities, the effects of DU and other health-related trauma, nor does it consider the disastrous impact on Iraq infrastructure and society.

that, and my real point was that the poster I was quoting likely did NO research, and simply disbelieves based on partisan-caused faith.

Liberty must always be defended with blood. Liberalism on the other hand is the natural state of slaves.

What a fun site.

When asked on US television if she [Madeline Albright, US Secretary of State] thought that the death of half a million Iraqi children [from sanctions in Iraq] was a price worth paying, Albright replied: “This is a very hard choice, but we think the price is worth it.”

Amy Goodman:
... many say that, although president Bush led this invasion, that president Clinton laid the groundwork with the sanctions and with the previous bombing of Iraq. You were president Clinton’s U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations.... the U.N. sanctions, for example ... led to the deaths of more than a half a million children, not to mention more than a million Iraqis.

Governor Richardson:
Well, I stand behind the sanctions. I believe that they successfully contained Saddam Hussein. I believe that the sanctions were an instrument of our policy. [Emphasis Added]

Amy Goodman:
To ask a question that was asked of U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Madeleine Albright, do you think the price was worth it, 500,000 children dead?

Governor Richardson:

Hopefully you don't consider any of that as evidence.

Iraq Body Count

that, and my real point was that the poster I was quoting likely did NO research, and simply disbelieves based on partisan-caused faith.

Absolutely that too.

What a liar you are.

Iraq Body Count

Only so-called research where they simply invent a multiplying factor have put the casualties higher.

Without the US invasion the number of dead would be much higher. Who killed more Iraqi's you think: Saddam or the US?

Iraq Body Count

You didn't even bother to read the stuff you posted a link to and thus didn't realize it proved my point. How stupid can you get.

What a fun site.

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Have you actually read the post you're quoting?

You didn't even bother to read the stuff you posted a link to and thus didn't realize it proved my point. How stupid can you get.

It's not likely you "get" anything, at all.

you literally asked me "so you agree that war is sometimes necessary"

right after a post where I said "war is sometimes necessary."

like, really guy?>

What a liar you are.

You are dumb people.

Are you not even smart enough to know what the domino effect was supposed to be .. which was not Vietnamese who helped the US fleeing South Vietnam.

Surely there are many other really dumb people here you can talk to without disturbing the adults.

Such ignorance. So all the boat people were just Vietnamese who had helped the US? How come so many helped the US then?

And as for the domino effect, by containing the Communist threat in Indochina for so many years the US helped create the conditions in which the rest of Southeast Asia could develop into much stronger countries (also economically).

Dumb is what you are sir. :0) Not my fault.

How dumb does one have to be to attempt to justify the Vietnam War?

There was no domino effect. That was just the bullshit they stuck in your mouth and you swallowed.

Please .. go away.

You are dumb people.

There was no domino effect. That was just the bullshit they stuck in your mouth and you swallowed.

Please .. go away.

Why should I go away? Being faced with facts is too difficult for you?

Maybe they'll do what capitalists do and go start a war somewhere and mass-murder innocent people for profit.

But I doubt it.

Oh my GAWD! Shades of 1960's all over again. And I thought we had progressed as a nation beyond this "Kum ba ya", "Give Peace a Chance", "Imagine" ignorance. Course why am I surprised? The OWS has shown the world just how STUPID some people can be AND there are those on this board who think they are just wonderful as well.

France is teetering on the edge of financial collapse. Sarkozy wasn't very popular because he had the semi-cajones to make some of the tough decisions that is going to have to be made. Some of the larger unions in France didn't like him because he was using "No" way more than they liked. Just like our Native American reservations, when you are used to getting what you want without working for it, violence is an easy step to take when you are cut off.

The problem with us capatalists is that we tend to pay for all of your stupid give-a-ways and entitlements. Guess what? The well is almost dry moon beam...

:lol::lol::lol: How stupid.

America has been at war in the stone-age nation of Afghanistan longer than any war we've ever fought. Guess who's winning?

It ain't us.

Kicked the fuck out of the tiny nation of Vietnam.

Kicked the fuck out of the small nation of Iraq.

Billions upon billions of wasted tax payer dollars and American lives .. and CHINA, which didn't fire a single shot .. walks away with the oil contracts in Iraq .. THEN, walks away with the mineral contracts in Afghanistan.

And you think that dumb shit is a good idea. :0)

Got some homework for you ..

WAR IS A RACKET, USMC Major General Smedley Butler.

You're going to get no arguement from me about 'nation building.' What a freakin waste of time, money, and lives. When someone needs their ass kicked, you do it and then leave. If they've pushed you to the point where a military response is necessary, then you remind them of why they shouldn't have messed with you and you leave. If they want to be your friend afterwards, wonderful. If you have to come back, remind them again until they get the point or until there's nothing left. You can't bomb someone into the stone age who lives there anyway.

War is not a game. It's something where lives are lost and property is utterly and completely destroyed. The people involved are changed forever and I can tell you that you think about it every day for the rest of your life. The sounds, the sights, the noises, and even the smells. It comes to you in your sleep... it doesn't matter.

But here's a news flash for you tulip. War is the last and most awful tool in a nations tool box. It's something that should NEVER be entered into lightly, but unfortunately there are those who use it. Usually, it's those who can remain outside of it's effects. We didn't ask for the Taliban to partner with Al Queda and kill 3,000+ Americans. But they did. And our military response was appropriate. Our trying to rebuild a stone age nation was not.

The bottom line with war is that it's a game you NEVER want to play. But if you are forced to play, you want to be the best... You have to be the best. That is reality...

What a fun site.

Indeed, there were never any sanctions, and they didnt kill up to 1,000,000 iraqis........it never happened in that utopian fantasyland

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Clueless, utopian fantasists need to do their own research instead of living in the world of ignorance and denial.......................hope that helps lol

Please .. go away.

What facts? :lol::lol::lol:

The domino effect happened after we got out asses kicked the fuck out of Vietnam????

You're just a guy with a typewriter who couldn't think his way out of a paper bag .. which I just proved.

Post to me when you choose. I'll play with and humiliate you when I choose .. as I just did.

:9)

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Clueless, utopian fantasists need to do their own research instead of living in the world of ignorance and denial.......................hope that helps lol

You gotta remember - he doesn't get out much. As the usual "sudo-socialist" living in a capitalist marvel, he is unemployed, living off of his parents still and believes everyone else is dumb.
Think Michael Moore at 19 years old.

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

Amy Goodman:

Governor Richardson:

It sure does. :lol:

The invasion of Iraq was "worth it" says Madeline Albright.

:lol:

Please .. go away.

What facts? :lol::lol::lol:

The domino effect happened after we got out asses kicked the fuck out of Vietnam????

You're just a guy with a typewriter who couldn't think his way out of a paper bag .. which I just proved.

Post to me when you choose. I'll play with and humiliate you when I choose .. as I just did.

:9)

You can't back up any of your empty-headed propaganda. You really are pretty parthetic.

As for a typewriter, I haven't used a typewriter in the last 25 years, but it is true that I'm grown up enough to remember when they were around. You on the other hand seem to be totally clueless about the reality of the world.

Forum List

Back