Capitalist Paradigm

liberalism is all about making people equal. In education, you do that by stunting the development of the smart and the gifted
Liberalism is all about providing equal opportunity instead of Legacy admissions.

Is that so? How do you explain the fact that White and Asians require higher scores on heir entrance exams to get into public universities than do Blacks and Hispanics?

Can I ? I already did ... but, if you like, I can do it again ... in smaller words.

That's called stealing and is, in fact, antithetical to capitalism.
Does the pope know?
not_to.si.jpg

'Not to share wealth with poor is to steal': Pope slams capitalism as 'new tyranny'
Not to share wealth with poor is to steal Pope slams capitalism as new tyranny RT News

The Pope is a commie.

How the rich become rich:
"The common capitalist mantra that 'anyone can be rich if they work hard enough' is a fallacy.

"There’s only so much room at the top.

"In order to make money, first you have to take it from someone else.

"This can be done through selling things, taxation or any other means. But this means that the rich cannot exist without the poor. Any way you look at it, there’s never going to be equality under capitalism."
Top 10 Disadvantages to Capitalism - Listverse

The number one way to become rich is to have others do it for you.

How the rich become rich:
"The common capitalist mantra that 'anyone can be rich if they work hard enough' is a fallacy.

"There’s only so much room at the top.

"In order to make money, first you have to take it from someone else.

"This can be done through selling things, taxation or any other means. But this means that the rich cannot exist without the poor. Any way you look at it, there’s never going to be equality under capitalism."
Top 10 Disadvantages to Capitalism - Listverse

No one does it for you, Nimrod. That's a lesson many learn the hard way.

Ask the Democratic Party
Why billionaires feel the need to hoard money?
It isn't a coincidence the number of US billionaires exploded at the same time workers wages began decreasing as their productivity increased. Corporate elites saw their income tax rates slashed and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor while vacuuming up more and more wealth from a now far more productive workforce. Capital took all the gains while refusing to share with labor or their communities.

"As a result, the typical hourly wage for an American worker increased a measly $1.23 over the last 36 years, after accounting for inflation. Meanwhile, the top 1% have seen their incomes increase by 275% since Reagan's election. Today, workers’ wages as a percentage of GDP are at an all-time low. Yet, corporate profits as a percentage of GDP is at an all-time high."

http://www.nobillionaires.com/

Lottery Society

The real estate market in the USA is often shaky and perhaps that is because America is by nature a nation of wanderers and gamblers.

I like thinking about American implementations of lottery programs. These social incentive entertainment initiatives encourage Americans to think about the nice returns on mandated taxation policies (i.e., "Hey we have to pay taxes regularly, but we could also win the lottery!").

The spirit of economics is as important as the labors of economics. When we don't look at it this way, we raise all kinds of public resentment. You read of stories of laid off postal workers and office employees returning to their places of employment and spraying people with machine guns before killing themselves. Welfare programs are just not marketed right in the USA.

It's so easy for other countries to demonize the USA for such reasons. I'd like to suggest that since America is so celebrated for its East-West coastal access which have created developed centers of commerce and trade (i.e., Boston and San Francisco), we promote American beach-front property sales. Sure, such properties are not great in times of hurricanes and floods, but they do represent capitalist investments in settlement motility.

:afro:

http://www.palottery.sate.pa.us

Lottery Society
The real estate market in the USA is often shaky and perhaps that is because America is by nature a nation of wanderers and gamblers.

if real estate is shaky it would because the liberal govt is preventing the self-correcting free market from operating.

Forum List

Back