Capitalism Is Failing?

why are you being an idiot in this converstaion?

that is the barter system

Caplitalism is NOT a religion.

its an economic system.

Quit pretending it makes people more moral

Capitalism isn't failing... capitalism under the command and control crowd is having some difficulties though... as it always will.

What I don't get is the people who say the free market is failing when there are economic downturns. No the free market isn't failing. It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

When people are dishonest, proud, idle, selfish, and careless in their actions, the free market has to correct for their actions.

We are our own worst enemies. But when we are virtuous in our dealings with our fellow man, The invisible hand will act on our behalf.

HUman beings come in all kinds.

most are mostly good.

soime are like saints

and some are complete fucking rat bastards.

The rat bastards like power.

the smart rat bastards seek power.

the smart rat bastards can climb the latters of power easier than a moral smart person.

You see they are willing to DO ANYTHING to win.

The moral smart people will NOT do anything for power.

Capitalism suffers this flaw.

The best way to amerilorate this flaw is good regualtions and goood policing of the markets.

Capitalism isn't failing... capitalism under the command and control crowd is having some difficulties though... as it always will.

What I don't get is the people who say the free market is failing when there are economic downturns. No the free market isn't failing. It's doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

When people are dishonest, proud, idle, selfish, and careless in their actions, the free market has to correct for their actions.

We are our own worst enemies. But when we are virtuous in our dealings with our fellow man, The invisible hand will act on our behalf.

so you think there is a GOD who balences things our morally in the free market system?

The problem has been keeping capitalism capitalistic. There are a number of ways to by pass capitalism and as fast as a regulation is passed to remedy a problem, others are working at circumventing the regulation and thereby creating a new problem and need for a new regulation. Perhaps government's main role in a capitalistic economy is to keep capitalism capitalistic but even as I write this someone is figuring out a way to destroy their competition.

Capitalism isn't failing. It is flourishing in countries that tried communism and now know it doesn't work.

evil men are always drawn to power.

That is why you have to police the power postions and have laws ( you know regulations) to protect the people from evil men obtaining and or using the power they seek.

For once, I agree. Evil men are always drawn to power. It's a shame we keep voting them in.

How is anyone hurt if i make an agreement with a neighbor?

Caplitalism is NOT a religion.

its an economic system.

Quit pretending it makes people more moral

First, Everything is spiritual.

Second, I never said the free market makes people moral. I'm saying that it's virtuous people that make the free market work.

the smart rat bastards can climb the latters of power easier than a moral smart person.

You see they are willing to DO ANYTHING to win.

The moral smart people will NOT do anything for power.

Capitalism suffers this flaw.

The best way to amerilorate this flaw is good regualtions and goood policing of the markets.

I am surprised your admitting as much about Obama.

so you think there is a GOD who balences things our morally in the free market system?

God doesn't have to balance things. He has already created the rules. We just need to live our lives according to them and reap the benefit, or choose not to and not reap the benefit.

Capitalism isn't failing. It is flourishing in countries that tried communism and now know it doesn't work.

Since no nation has ever practiced Marxian communism, I wonder what economic/political systems all those nations we called communism did, in fact, practice? Did all tha countries we have called communist practice systems just a bit different from the others? For example, some have said that China today practices an economic form of state capitialism. If so, did China start with state capitalism or has it changed its economic system over the years as did the USSR?

Forum List

Back