Capitalism for Cops

For starters, you kill anyone unarmed caught on camera without real provovation, you're fired and never hired anywhere again in that role

Police unions have been so successful at circumventing the means of effectively evaluating misconduct and dealing with brutality complaints the ultimate result of their smugly celebrated evasion tactics has been the apparent trend to random assassination as the expedient means of retaliation. Unfortunately it is likely those cops who are killed and injured by assassins are innocent of any such misconduct and are paying the ultimate price for the offenses of others.

Police performance?
How do you constitutionally judge that?

Where are police at in the Constitution?
I said that because quotas were considered unconstitutional if no probable cause, so I was curious where he was going.
Then why didn't you explain that instead of making us fucking guess?

Bottom line. Do you think it's unconstitutional to evaluate and fire the worst 10% of cops every year? Why not? If it's good for GE why isn't it good for the cops?

Police unions have been so successful at circumventing the means of effectively evaluating misconduct and dealing with brutality complaints the ultimate result of their smugly celebrated evasion tactics has been the apparent trend to random assassination as the expedient means of retaliation. Unfortunately it is likely those cops who are killed and injured by assassins are innocent of any such misconduct and are paying the ultimate price for the offenses of others.
This guy on NPR who was a cop and his father reformed the cops said that his father didn't want him to become a police officer because he was worried that the cops would punish his son for all the reforms he implemented. He explained what a good old boy network there is within the police. Blue before True is their saying.

If that's true, no cop is innocent. They all know corrupt cops and they've all stayed silent because of loyalty and because stitches end up in ditches.

We can't expect cops to reform themselves. WE need to reform them. They work for us. If we say you have to wear pink pants they have to put them on or they can quit. No more status quo. Status quo is protecting and defending a corrupted police force.

And don't cry and say they won't defend or protect us if we reform them. Just give your two fucking weeks and we will find someone with the proper temperment.

Police performance?

I said that because quotas were considered unconstitutional if no probable cause, so I was curious where he was going.

Bottom line. Do you think it's unconstitutional to evaluate and fire the worst 10% of cops every year? Why not? If it's good for GE why isn't it good for the cops?
HOW DO YOU EVALUATE A COPS PERFORMANCE?

Police performance?

Many ways. Silly you even have to ask.

Measuring the Performance of Law Enforcement Agencies - Part 1 of a 2-Part article | CALEA®

Performance Evaluations

They already get evaluated now but they maybe are ignoring things that they shouldn't. And they certainly aren't firing the under performing cops.

I have a cop friend. He was going through a divorce. He almost committed suicide. They even sent him to a psychiatric hospital but then later cleared him and he's now back at work. He should have been shit canned. Give him a 20 year pension and tell him to go find another job.

Police performance?

Measuring the Performance of Law Enforcement Agencies - Part 1 of a 2-Part article | CALEA®

Performance Evaluations

They already get evaluated now but they maybe are ignoring things that they shouldn't. And they certainly aren't firing the under performing cops.

I have a cop friend. He was going through a divorce. He almost committed suicide. They even sent him to a psychiatric hospital but then later cleared him and he's now back at work. He should have been shit canned. Give him a 20 year pension and tell him to go find another job.
I have no problem with those 4.
But like your link says, whats the bottom line? Is there one?

Performance Evaluations

Doesn't matter. Just like GE, even in great times with great profits, the bottom 10% got fired every year. He believed it's what kept the company sharp.

And don't worry because you will always be able to find that the bottom 10% of performers are slackers who need to go. Don't argue with me, argue with the corporate GOD Jack Welch of GE.

Performance Evaluations

Doesn't matter. Just like GE, even in great times with great profits, the bottom 10% got fired every year. He believed it's what kept the company sharp.

And don't worry because you will always be able to find that the bottom 10% of performers are slackers who need to go. Don't argue with me, argue with the corporate GOD Jack Welch of GE.
No I get it. I think that is fine. Nothing wrong with having standards. But its hard to do that when society forces you to be PC on the hiring process.. Something to consider..
And I dont think comparing a private company to LEOs is exactly a good comparison..

Performance Evaluations

No I get it. I think that is fine. Nothing wrong with having standards. But its hard to do that when society forces you to be PC on the hiring process.. Something to consider..
And I dont think comparing a private company to LEOs is exactly a good comparison..
I don't either. Just pointing that out to any Republicans who always want to privatize everything.

I also don't think a company that had record profits should fire their bottom 10% workers. They might be doing a good job for all we know.

Performance Evaluations

I don't either. Just pointing that out to any Republicans who always want to privatize everything.

I also don't think a company that had record profits should fire their bottom 10% workers. They might be doing a good job for all we know.
Or that is what is keeping them afloat lol

Forum List

Back