Capital Punishment, in principle

Capital Punishment

• Total voters
So you are for the killing of another person for the reason of justice Jebuka because you can rationalize it but since you cannot rationalize abortion, it is murdering an unborn child as you say. I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

If you can't tell the difference between an unborn or a newborn child and Ricardo Ramirez and Charles Manson, you have successfully proven that you are a totally ammoral person and a complete idiot.

Even if a person killed twenty people they are still a human and you are saying it is alright in this case for another human to take their life, one could even say it is a 'later term' abortion.

Robert Pickton surrendered any protections of his life by society when he murdered each of those ~60 women.

Explain how it is moral to punish every single member of society for Ted Bundy's crimes for stealing from them what they rightfully earn through their own labors to provide for someone who is a murderer and cannot be released into the public ever again.

Yea, you're an idiot. Shutup and stop proving it so oft.
SO using your theory why should I support the babies that will be born on welfare instead of being aborted? And in this case you get decide which is the right type of homicide and who deserves it but when it comes to a women's body she doesn't get decide if she wants to carry a pregnancy to full term. NOw you are just proving what an idiot you are!

Ted Bundy's crime was the murder of many.

What crime has an unborn child committed?

I see no reference to rational deterrence theory aside from my post. Should I take this as an indication that some of us aren't interested in rationality? ;)

Again... does it really have to be said that all law derives its ability to coerce through threat of punishment and/or promise of reward?

I was under the impression that it was pretty obvious

I can speak for myself and can tell you if it were a family member of mine ... they wouldnt make it to court to waste your money!
It should be quicker ...

That's a common enough sentiment regardless of how one feels about givng the STATE the right to execute people.

But it doesn't answer the question about how you feel about the giving the STATE that right, does it?

It should be quicker ... as in what appeal get the rope!

New Topics

Forum List

Back