Capital Punishment, in principle

Capital Punishment

• Total voters
I am in favor of the death penalty.

I really don't like the idea of executing an innocent person, but shit happens.

if you take someone's rights from them and their family and friends.....then you should expect to have yours taken....

to many innocent men murdered...1 is to many...I would love to see some of these fuckers dead fer sure..but to protect the innocent...I would have to say no...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzGZQWXPdc0]YouTube - Innocent Man Executed in Texas[/ame]

In the case of capital punishment, huggy, the victim's life has already been sacrifced by the perpetrator or it wouldn't be a capital case.

• Banned
In the case of capital punishment, huggy, the victim's life has already been sacrifced by the perpetrator or it wouldn't be a capital case.

Is murder the only crime punishable by death? No; treason, for instance is a capital offense, and there might be others, as well.

My theory does not deny a victim.. It ensures certainty of the evidense, witnesses and justice in carrying out the execution of the accused.

It's the ultimate "put up or shut up".

Right now in the good old USA you've got treason which carries with it the distinct possiblity of the deaths of a goodly number of Americans and murder 1. Nothing else carries the death penalty at this time. Though I personally would gladly sign off on the excution of child rapists where the victim is under 12.

My theory does not deny a victim.. It ensures certainty of the evidense, witnesses and justice in carrying out the execution of the accused.

You are a FUCKING moron. But then we already KNEW that didn't we?

Right now in the good old USA you've got treason which carries with it the distinct possiblity of the deaths of a goodly number of Americans and murder 1. Nothing else carries the death penalty at this time. Though I personally would gladly sign off on the excution of child rapists where the victim is under 12.

How did you decide on 12? :eusa_eh:

How did you decide on 12? :eusa_eh:

Before Puberty. Pretty simple concept.

You are a FUCKING moron. But then we already KNEW that didn't we?

Thanks for your input.

At thirteen you aren't a child you are a teen ager. Not quite an adult but no longer technically a child either.

puberty doesn't always start at 12. Nowadays, due in part to an increase in average body fat, it is not uncommon for puberty to begin earlier.

Oft, it can began later, again due in part to the female body being such that puberty generally is triggered, in part, by a gain of weight (itself triggered by hormonal changes and early phases of development that effect metabolism and such)

Huggy, it does nothing of the kind. And even if it did there are far better ways to amend the situation than that.

At thirteen you aren't a child you are a teen ager. Not quite an adult but no longer technically a child either.

That makes her victimization less of a crime?

Please elaborate in another thread

(can Gunny or someone xfer these last few posts to a new thread?)

I'd like to see it utilized more widely. Rape (real rape, not statutory bullshit) should be a capital offense as well as most types of homicide. Short-drop hanging should be the method of execution in more serious cases.

Forum List

Back