Capital Punishment For Rape Crimes

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
There are different point of views but I think that capital punishment for rape crimes is the best solution religiously and socially.

Your opinions?

As the husband of a rape victim, I'm totally on-board with castration and then executing ANY individual who sexually assaults a woman.

When you have white cops who shoot on afroamericans who don't respect red lights in road but release rape criminals after few years in prison there is not real justice!

When criminals get the death penalty for breaking another man's arms and legs so that the victim is left in a wheelchair, or worse ..... then I will agree to the death penalty for rape. Until then the idea is utterly ridiculous.

When you have white cops who shoot on afroamericans who don't respect red lights in road but release rape criminals after few years in prison there is not real justice!
I don't understand what your gripe is. That red light runners are unfairly getting death or that the punishment for rape is not enough?

rape can break the human soul...and leave the body in ruins....i dont support the death penalty .....i also think it is sillie to think castration will cure a sadist..it wont.....you would have to take all their digits and nose and tongue.....and then they would just use a foreign object...rape should not be approached as a sexual crime...it is a crime of power...only incarceration for the remainder of their lives would suit me....and this includes females who rape boys...

my stance on the dp is; If prison absolutely sucked, like the ones in Japan, I would be against it, but, since it doesn't, I agree with it's use in exceptional circumstances.

Rape, full on, no fucking around, rape, and not some 18 y/o that still has sex with the same 16 y/o when he-she was 17.

yea, death is an option.

rapist don't get enough time in prison.

My 2nd wife was raped by her foster father for ~ 12 years. 20 years later she was still having night terrors and she tracked him on the net to know where he was at all times.

he did 5 years

and the victims do a life time....
As do the victims of many, many, crimes .... very few of which deserve the death penalty. Rape is not the second most serious crime after murder.
comparing something like a mugging or a vicous beating to the brutality of rape is just ignorance.

and what comes in 2nd to murder in your opinion?

rape can break the human soul...and leave the body in ruins....

I'm well aware of that. More than 20 years after the day it happened, I still routinely wake up to my wife's 12 year old psyche screaming, crying, and begging for help in her night terrors

i also think it is sillie to think castration will cure a sadist..it wont.....you would have to take all their digits and nose and tongue.....and then they would just use a foreign object

For me it's castration as foreplay to the execution..... by drawing and quartering. While the horses have the criminal pulled out tight, let the fucker feel his balls being ripped off, then set the horses on their way.

rape should not be approached as a sexual crime...it is a crime of power...only incarceration for the remainder of their lives would suit me....and this includes females who rape boys...

A Felony is a Felony. They should all have an equal punishment...... DEATH.

Boys are conscripted and sent to war as teenagers. Some are killed, many become killers. I am a war veteran myself. I am nearing 70 years of age and I still have nightmares. I am not saying that rape isn't a crime, Anathema. What I am trying to say should be obvious. Rape is not a capital punishment offence.

Boys are conscripted and sent to war as teenagers. Some are killed, many become killers. I am a war veteran myself. I am nearing 70 years of age and I still have nightmares. I am not saying that rape isn't a crime, Anathema. What I am trying to say should be obvious. Rape is not a capital punishment offence.

What I am saying is that Rape, and ALL Felonies SHOULD BE Capital Crimes.....

Allow the convicted to appeal to the Supreme Judicial Court of their state then to the SCOTUS. If the appeals are denied or not chosen to be heard the scumbag gets executed 24 hours later.

What I am saying is that Rape, and ALL Felonies SHOULD BE Capital Crimes.....

Allow the convicted to appeal to the Supreme Judicial Court of their state then to the SCOTUS. If the appeals are denied or not chosen to be heard the scumbag gets executed 24 hours later.

You'll get your wish as soon as you can goose step down main street.
latest

Rape is having sex with someone you don't want to have sex with. It's not nice, but it isn't the end of the world.

Tell that to my wife, or the thousands of other women with PTSD from rape.
Well, I can't feasibly meet thousands of them, but if you have your wife send me a PM I'll be honoured to tell her. I think that many (with good intentions) assume that people with specific problems are more fragile than they really are. Psychological difficulties can only be alleviated (or lightened) by dialogue because only a small fraction of such people can 'cure themselves'. I speak from personal experience.

It should be up to the victim

My opinion............death

The worst is for the rapist to be given joint custody of a child if there is one. It ties the women to her rapist for life. Forcing her to take the child for visitation and have to face her rapist? To have to make decision together about the child? To not be able to leave the state even for vacation or work? How is that helping her to heal and move on?

In those states, all the more reason to abort the fetus to avoid reliving the trauma each time she has to see her rapist or him controlling her life.

Well, I can't feasibly meet thousands of them, but if you have your wife send me a PM I'll be honoured to tell her. I think that many (with good intentions) assume that people with specific problems are more fragile than they really are. Psychological difficulties can only be alleviated (or lightened) by dialogue because only a small fraction of such people can 'cure themselves'. I speak from personal experience.

I don't think know you would like her reaction to being told to effectively "get over it".

She sees her therapist weekly and takes her meds religiously. She still can't walk past a Puerto Rican man of a certain body type or deal with the smekks,of Marlboro cigarettes and motor oil. It's not going good Way any time soon.

Forum List

Back