Capital gains & income averaging.

Great. What is it?

According to the Department of Labor, Unemployment Compensation has a multiplier effect of 2. Meaning for every dollar spent on unemployment insurance, this report finds an increase in economic activity of two dollars.

BTW - I found that by just Googling "Economic Multiplier Unemployment Compensation".

According to the Department of Labor, Unemployment Compensation has a multiplier effect of 2.

So you're telling me the people who have jobs handing out money think that handing out money works swell?

Well, gosh, that's a shocker!

He cut more than payroll taxes. Are you saying you're smarter than Obama?

He also raised taxes on the wealthy in order to pay for Obamacare, among other things. So he offset cuts with increases elsewhere. He let the Bush Tax Cuts for the wealthy expire (when you all warned the sky would fall if he did). So it's a mixed bag. I happen to think any tax cut is pointless, but that's just my opinion. I am not President.

He also raised taxes on the wealthy

His cuts were in 2009.

I happen to think any tax cut is pointless,

Of course you do.
Any dollar not spent by government is a waste, eh comrade?

Great. What is it?

According to the Department of Labor, Unemployment Compensation has a multiplier effect of 2. Meaning for every dollar spent on unemployment insurance, this report finds an increase in economic activity of two dollars.

BTW - I found that by just Googling "Economic Multiplier Unemployment Compensation".

According to the Department of Labor, Unemployment Compensation has a multiplier effect of 2.

So you're telling me the people who have jobs handing out money think that handing out money works swell?

Well, gosh, that's a shocker!
should we ask, Wikileaks for the "gospel Truth"?

STUDY: These Charts Show There's Almost No Correlation Between Tax Rates and GDP
STUDY: These Charts Show There's Almost No Correlation Between Tax Rates and GDP

Capital Gains Tax Rates and Economic Growth (or not)

If you read the editorial page of the Wall Street Journal (or surf around the nether regions of Forbes.com), you may come to the conclusion that no aspect of tax policy is more important for economic growth than the way we tax capital gains. You’d be wrong

Capital Gains Tax Rates and Economic Growth (or not)

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study

That's awful!

So why did Obama cut taxes?

You mean getting blackmailed by the GOP Christmas 2010, when they threatened millions of unemployed cupcake?

when they threatened millions of unemployed

Poor girl.

History doesn't look at CONservatives too well cupcake :)

Is that why Dems have lost so many seats since that Lib fella was elected in 2008?

Senate Democrats won over 23 million more votes than Republicans
We're the popular party: Senate Democrats won over 23 million more votes than Republicans

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote

CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/

Study: Citizens United elected more Republicans

And in six of the most affected states — Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee — the probability that a Republican would be elected to a state legislative seat increased by 10 percentage points or more.

WAPO

In five other states — Colorado, Iowa, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming — Republican candidates were seven percentage points more likely to win

Yes, ‘Citizens United’ gives Republicans an electoral edge. Here’s proof.

WAPO

That's awful!

So why did Obama cut taxes?

You mean getting blackmailed by the GOP Christmas 2010, when they threatened millions of unemployed cupcake?

when they threatened millions of unemployed

Poor girl.

History doesn't look at CONservatives too well cupcake :)

Is that why Dems have lost so many seats since that Lib fella was elected in 2008?

We're the popular party: Senate Democrats won over 23 million more votes than Republicans

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote

CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/21/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final-count/

And in six of the most affected states — Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio and Tennessee — the probability that a Republican would be elected to a state legislative seat increased by 10 percentage points or more.

WAPO

In five other states — Colorado, Iowa, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming — Republican candidates were seven percentage points more likely to win

WAPO

Enough to get 48 Senate seats.

Freedom of speech, just awful!!!

Forum List

Back