Cap and Trade Tax Bill Online

I hope this Cap and Trade thing pushes us towards alternative energy.
You don't understand, poor and old people cannot pay more, nor will any US jobs be created.

On top of that, its now becoming clear that 'global warming' is a HOAX.

The planent has actually been cooling for a decade.

Are you enough of a fool to destroy the economy and make the old and poor suffer for a pipe dream?

Way to NOT look after the people that need it most.

This was the true danger of one party rule, crazy fucktards like Nancy Pelosi passing all kinds of nonsense based on highly desputed data and SHE won't suffer when it fails as she is rich.

But YOU will, and so will I.

This is literally the end of the US economy.

Its now becoming clear? We are polluting the atmosphere. China is even more than we are. Not to mention Europe, Africa and Australia and South America. And you don't see a problem with this?

And pesticides from our crops are running off and polluting our rivers.

And the Pacific is a toilet bowl.

Lets clean up the earth!!!

But I do agree Seniors are getting fucked right now. Has more to do with the bankers and the $9 trillion they spent in the last 8 months.

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

That started last year.

And the 1% interest rate seniors are getting is because of GOP policies from the last 6-8 years. That fact you will deny.

And the GOP bankrupted the treasury, which is why seniors aren't getting a cost of living increase on their social security.

And, with your help, Obama will get the blame.

Lets see if Cap and Trade gets passed. It won't. But, the problems we have in this area will be dealt with now that the Dems are in charge. That is if the GOP doesn't obstruct progress. Of course they will. Don't you see their pattern?

If you don't like Cap and Trade, what is your solution? Oh, you don't have any? Status quo you say? Unacceptable.

You don't understand, poor and old people cannot pay more, nor will any US jobs be created.

Are you enough of a fool to destroy the economy and make the old and poor suffer for a pipe dream?

This was the true danger of one party rule, crazy fucktards like Nancy Pelosi passing all kinds of nonsense based on highly desputed data and SHE won't suffer when it fails as she is rich.

Its now becoming clear? We are polluting the atmosphere. China is even more than we are. Not to mention Europe, Africa and Australia and South America. And you don't see a problem with this?

But I do agree Seniors are getting fucked right now. Has more to do with the bankers and the $9 trillion they spent in the last 8 months.

That started last year.

And the 1% interest rate seniors are getting is because of GOP policies from the last 6-8 years. That fact you will deny.

And the GOP bankrupted the treasury, which is why seniors aren't getting a cost of living increase on their social security.

Lets see if Cap and Trade gets passed. It won't. But, the problems we have in this area will be dealt with now that the Dems are in charge. That is if the GOP doesn't obstruct progress. Of course they will. Don't you see their pattern?

If you don't like Cap and Trade, what is your solution? Oh, you don't have any? Status quo you say? Unacceptable.
You don't understand, the people who can LEAST AFFORD THIS will have to shoulder the brunt of it.

How will you feel when the 75 year old man dies from heat stroke because he didn't want to turn on his AC or fan because he couldn't afford the power?

People who are already living pay check to paycheck will have to pay first afew hundred and eventualy a FEW THOUSAND more per yer.

You have no perspective, you talk of minor probelms while I am talking life and death.

Litteraly.

You are talking about trying to cure a desease by killing the pateint.

So is this thing called "cap and trade" or is it "Capping Trade?"

I still don't know what the bill will do, but it does have a peculiar name.

That started last year.

You don't understand, the people who can LEAST AFFORD THIS will have to shoulder the brunt of it.

How will you feel when the 75 year old man dies from heat stroke because he didn't want to turn on his AC or fan because he couldn't afford the power?

People who are already living pay check to paycheck will have to pay first afew hundred and eventualy a FEW THOUSAND more per yer.

You have no perspective, you talk of minor probelms while I am talking life and death.

Litteraly.

The Democrats will just raise taxes so the older people can afford electricity. They want to make slaves out of all of the people so we are dependent on them so they never lose political power...bottom line... and unfirtunately more and more people would rather live off others than take care of themselves... including some on these boards I'm sure.

On Politico democrats are COMPLAINING that Pelosi is not giving them enough time to read this bill.

Sound Famliar?

Whatever happened to Obama's PROMISE --- Of Transparency in Government?

Last edited:

That started last year.

Litteraly.

Now you guys care about life or death? But you want to deny people healthcare?

And I'm with you. If it will hurt seniors, don't do it. Or, do it, but figure out a way not to fuck seniors. Like, give seniors a lower rate. Whatever.

And seniors are already getting fucked now. No I don't like it. Trust me, I am with you on not screwing the poor. I find it VERY hard to believe the Dems would do that.

"Global Warming" is a scheme and make no mistake it is a marketing concept, that is used to create markets where none existed in order to compete directly with companies that currently have a large percentage of the energy market. Take for example Al Gore , who by the way owns a Carbon credit trading firm in London that stands to make a lot of money should this bill pass. Do you think, that Al Gore has a genuine interest of saving the planet, when he burns more fossil fuel than the next 10 people put together. The biggest and perhaps most glaring hole in this scam is this, let's say the U.S. much to it's own economic downfall implements this terrible idea and we clean up our Air and basically tax coal plants out of existance. Is that going to stop China, India, Russia, and other counties from building them at a near record pace. Further, is the clean air we create static, meaning that once we clean our air do we plan to tax other nations for using our clean air. Look at the "green jobs" for a moment, while in states that are suffering high unemployment on the surface this holds great appeal, this bill will do nothing to curb that. Those "green jobs" will be created in the nations that already supply the vast majoirty of these technologies the world over and at cheaper prices. Namely China, Japan, and yes even Spain, where the largest wind based company is located. So if we pass "cap and trade" it will produce nothing but a tax, that will further crush the economy, and give the "green lobby" it's payback for supporting the Administration and nothing else.

"Global Warming" is a scheme and make no mistake it is a marketing concept, that is used to create markets where none existed in order to compete directly with companies that currently have a large percentage of the energy market. Take for example Al Gore , who by the way owns a Carbon credit trading firm in London that stands to make a lot of money should this bill pass. Do you think, that Al Gore has a genuine interest of saving the planet, when he burns more fossil fuel than the next 10 people put together. The biggest and perhaps most glaring hole in this scam is this, let's say the U.S. much to it's own economic downfall implements this terrible idea and we clean up our Air and basically tax coal plants out of existance. Is that going to stop China, India, Russia, and other counties from building them at a near record pace. Further, is the clean air we create static, meaning that once we clean our air do we plan to tax other nations for using our clean air. Look at the "green jobs" for a moment, while in states that are suffering high unemployment on the surface this holds great appeal, this bill will do nothing to curb that. Those "green jobs" will be created in the nations that already supply the vast majoirty of these technologies the world over and at cheaper prices. Namely China, Japan, and yes even Spain, where the largest wind based company is located. So if we pass "cap and trade" it will produce nothing but a tax, that will further crush the economy, and give the "green lobby" it's payback for supporting the Administration and nothing else.

You gotta problem with Al Gore? :lol:

Anyone that flys a Gulfstream and has a 10K a month Utility bill and is an Oil man like him is okay in my book sealy!! Only problem I got with Al Gore is , why the heck is he so damn shy about it!! *laughs *

That started last year.

Litteraly.

And I'm with you. If it will hurt seniors, don't do it. Or, do it, but figure out a way not to fuck seniors. Like, give seniors a lower rate. Whatever.

And seniors are already getting fucked now. No I don't like it. Trust me, I am with you on not screwing the poor. I find it VERY hard to believe the Dems would do that.
Neg rep for you again asshole, I have been fighting for the little guy for over thirty years, stop this 'you guys' shit with me.

People like you are the real problem, you are such an ideolouge you keep mindlessly suporting things that are wrong because its the party you support.

You remind me of the Germans that voted for the Nazi party, because they want hope and change.

You have the same exact mind set, your furer can do no wrong and you support him to the end.

Litteraly.

Neg rep for you again asshole, I have been fighting for the little guy for over thirty years, stop this 'you guys' shit with me.

People like you are the real problem, you are such an ideolouge you keep mindlessly suporting things that are wrong because its the party you support.

You remind me of the Germans that voted for the Nazi party, because they want hope and change.

You have the same exact mind set, your furer can do no wrong and you support him to the end.

:clap2::clap2:

Anyone that flys a Gulfstream and has a 10K a month Utility bill and is an Oil man like him is okay in my book sealy!! Only problem I got with Al Gore is , why the heck is he so damn shy about it!! *laughs *

Looks like bobo is getting an ass kicking on this thread. :lol:

That started last year.

Litteraly.

Who is being denied health care? I have been to emergency rooms a lot this last year because my Mother's health was declining. They were filled with people, many that were of hispanic decent, not being denied health care. Who are the people you are talking about?

Critical thinking is the intellectually disciplined process of actively and

skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or

evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation,

experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief

and action
Critical Thinking Definition

Indoctrination is the process of ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology. It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned...

I thought in the "cap and trade" debate it might be worth mentioning the difference between the two, especially when it comes to someone who willingly goes along with whatever they are told without at least questioning it. I hear many people complain that the jobs situation is bad, then at the same time turn around and scream to the hills " SAVE THE PLANET" its all the " BAD CORPORATIONS FAULT" which of the two above catagories do you think that fits into? Especially considering the fact that by going along with this bill not only do they pay more, but they do so, at the expense possibly of their own job!!

What I have never really understood is why is everything humans do outside of the bounds of nature? Are we not part of nature? And if we are part of nature then would the things we do not be contributing to the typical cycles that occurred throughout the earth's history? There have been 3 mass extinctions in Earth's history... There is bound to be another eventually, and whether it is caused by us or not we are still part of nature which makes it a NATURAL EVENT. Man wouldn't be able to make anything if it didn't already have the possibility to exist in nature.

So given that previous paragraph why should we bother cutting ourselves off below the knee in regards to quality of life when it simply delays the inevitable? It seems to me like this bill would be equivalent to those of us in Georgia not using the water that we need so that we can send more water down to Florida and save the muscles that weren't originally native to the area to begin with. I think everyone would agree that the idea of us being unable to use needed water in order to save a non native invasive species of muscles is ludicrous, and this bill is just as crazy. I am all for being considerate of the environment, recycling, and trying not to be wasteful, but I am not willing to sacrifice the nation in pursuit of an idealistic static climate that wouldn't have existed anyways.

Tauriaphelion

On Politico democrats are COMPLAINING that Pelosi is not giving them enough time to read this bill.

Sound Famliar?

Whatever happened to Obama's PROMISE --- Of Transparency in Government?

seems like I recall, in the dim recesses of my memory, something about "We will post all bill online for at least five days before we vote on them." or something like that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That started last year.

Litteraly.

This isn't about the dems caring that people have healthcare, because they don't. The dems just want CONTROL of the industry. One day you'll wake up and learn, ehhh maybe not ...........

Being that we breathe out CO2, how long will it be before the Government taxes each individual for breathing?

Litteraly.

Coming from a loyal Nazi, I mean Bushie.

Forum List

Back