Cap and Trade Tax Bill Online

It's really adorable how naive you are, too bad you are allowed a vote. Solar and wind have been studied and used for decades, it's not a solution. Ethanol is not a solution. Government employees are not creative or technologically advanced, government will not solve anything. Obama is proving daily that he too is a naive little boy and is far from a leader, he is only good at buying votes from poor people and guilty white rich trash........ Hollywood is a great example.

i agree on some of what you say Sit....but the Military and NASA are responsible for a hell of a lot of technical advances coming out of their own programs.....so your statement about Govt Employees is shot down....

Harry, I have debated, cap and trade, healthcare, and other issues, and am constantly waiting for an example of a Govt. Dept. that can be truley seen as better than the private sector in terms of how it benefits our society. Do you know in all this time, your the first person to ever mention the Depts. in Govt. that are very good at this. NASA is an expectionally good investment on the part of the Govt. in terms of technical advancements for society , in medicine, commercial applications, and aeronautics. The military is the same, advances in flght test are passed on to the commercial sector is just a small example of Military contributions to society. Whats interesting though is that the Fed. Govt. tends to underfund NASA consistantly and kill projects withing the test community that would have long range benefits for everyone . At one time when a person got on a commercial flight there was a good chance the person or persons sitting in the left seat up front was ex-military. I would remind everyone of an ex-miltary man's words on energy ...

"I suggest that this is a good time to think soberly about our responsibilities to our descendents - those who will ring out the Fossil Fuel Age. Our greatest responsibility, as parents and as citizens, is to give America's youngsters the best possible education. We need the best teachers and enough of them to prepare our young people for a future immeasurably more complex than the present, and calling for ever larger numbers of competent and highly trained men and women" Hyman George Rickover USN

well being a govt worker myself.....when Sitaro said there is no innovation or no technological advances.....i was saying wait a minute.....back in the eighties and nineties,MANY of the foreign post offices,sent delegations over here to see how we deliver many times the mail they deliver,the machines we use,our forwarding system,ETC.ETC......NYC alone gets more mail than all of Great Britian.....so i then thought of NASA,the Military....and some of what they have achieved.....but like the Miester said.....much of their stuff is contracted out....

Forum List

Back