Cap and trade Questions

Cap n Trade is and I repeat is, nothing but a TAX on energy to pass along to annointed businesses that are in the so called environmental norm. The people that are paying for this scheme are the taxpayers themselves and what really makes me laugh about this a lot is daily I see democrats in congress complaining about the evil companies taking advantage of the poor middle class and then in the next breath support this bill which is supported by those same evil companies.

Remember last year the oil companies were charging us $4 a gallon? Now that might not be a "TAX", but it sure did fuck over the middle class.

Did you complain? Oh yea, you wanted to drill baby drill.

Cap n Trade is and I repeat is, nothing but a TAX on energy to pass along to annointed businesses that are in the so called environmental norm. The people that are paying for this scheme are the taxpayers themselves and what really makes me laugh about this a lot is daily I see democrats in congress complaining about the evil companies taking advantage of the poor middle class and then in the next breath support this bill which is supported by those same evil companies.

Remember last year the oil companies were charging us $4 a gallon? Now that might not be a "TAX", but it sure did fuck over the middle class.

Did you complain? Oh yea, you wanted to drill baby drill.

Guess what sealy, I advocate drill anytime drill , because i'm not under some silly impression that it will destroy the environment. The only thing I will say about 4 dollar a gallon gas is this, if you didn't like it, then stay tuned if they pass this bill. You know my position on energy, I know full well that this nation has the ability to exploit all it's resources and do so in a manner that respects the environment without punishing it's citizens to prop up enviro-business. So yes, drill all the time drill, build nukes, build solar, build wind, build clean coal, and any other energy source that ends our dependance on foreign sources. You know sealy, if the Govt, would just get out of the way or help promote, this you would see a large number of jobs created from this. I know you don't believe me, but just take the time sealy to look around without the political folks in the way. You know both dems and repubs both have issues that stand in the way of American jobs and personally on this issue if they did not have their respective lips planted on the backsides of lobbyists and special interests then all of us would be much better off.

Forum List

Back