Cap and trade is back

Electric utilities would be the first sector to have pollution controls imposed -- starting in 2012 -- through a "cap and trade" system to bring down carbon emissions with required permits that would be traded in a regulated market.

tax n crap!

so,, if 95% of Americans won't see their taxes rasied as promised by the obie messiah,, who then shall pay these taxes she asked politely??? hhhhmmm???

:lol:How soon do they start campaigning for the 2011 House seats???? and,, the political junky talking heads on the TV think the Party of KNow will slow the SCOTUS appointments to slow obie's bill passing frenzy! somebody needs a stratagey here..

in their defense they need to get whatever they want done by november because after that they won't have the votes for any controversial stuff. with that said, i hope the crazy fearmongers from the right fight this bill like crazy and drag it out like HC because then it will run into re-election campaigns and the actual votes.

in their defense they need to get whatever they want done by november because after that they won't have the votes for any controversial stuff. with that said, i hope the crazy fearmongers from the right fight this bill like crazy and drag it out like HC because then it will run into re-election campaigns and the actual votes.

you better hope they don't get all they want passed,, if they do it will be 300 years before a democwat sees the wh ...

you better hope they don't get all they want passed,, if they do it will be 300 years before a democwat sees the wh ...

I don't want any of their shit passed, just relaying their strategy

Forum List

Back