Cap and trade in India. No way Jose.

Of course not, thier economies are growning at a much faster rate than ours is, why would they stiffle that growth by a nonsense policy. Over the last 11 years we have been in a cooling pattern, while co2 emmisions have increased. Seems Obama and Al Gore have some splanin to do.:lol:

Just follow the money and you'll find all the explanation needed.:eusa_whistle:

Hey hey! Everybody knows he "inherited" his problems with the environment. Just like he "inherited" the economic crisis. And the health crisis. He's the first (black) President to "inherit" anything from the vacating President.

We need to stop being so irrational.

:eusa_eh: Okay ... you embarrassed yourself anyhow. Learn how to read a graph please ... :eusa_whistle:

NO WAY!!!!! Pleeeeeease tell me you're joking. PLEASE!!! I can barely even FATHOM this!!!! You think that the India's carbon emmissions on that graph are EVERYTHING underneath the orange line???

PLEASE, KK, tell me you're joking. Tell me that nobody is this stupid.
you are such a fucking liar
that graph showed what they output at the toip and means they did that much OVER the ones under them
you fucking moron

Oh nooo! You too?? Look, I'm sorry, I already dealt with this. I posted the numbers linked to the EIA website (the site that these figures are purportedly based on). You're reading the graph wrong. You do realize that it's ok to be wrong sometimes, right? Am I going to have to re-post those figures FOR THE THIRD TIME, DiveCon?

Why do some people just continue to make themselves look so stupid, over and over and over again?

NO WAY!!!!! Pleeeeeease tell me you're joking. PLEASE!!! I can barely even FATHOM this!!!! You think that the India's carbon emmissions on that graph are EVERYTHING underneath the orange line???

PLEASE, KK, tell me you're joking. Tell me that nobody is this stupid.
that graph showed what they output at the toip and means they did that much OVER the ones under them
you fucking moron

Oh nooo! You too?? Look, I'm sorry, I already dealt with this. I posted the numbers linked to the EIA website (the site that these figures are purportedly based on). You're reading the graph wrong. You do realize that it's ok to be wrong sometimes, right? Am I going to have to re-post those figures FOR THE THIRD TIME, DiveCon?

Why do some people just continue to make themselves look so stupid, over and over and over again?
i saw your figures
and you are WRONG

and if you dont want to look so fucking stupid, stop doing it

you fucking moron

i saw your figures
and you are WRONG

DiveCon thinks that Australia and New Zealand produce more CO2 emissions than the US.

DiveCon thinks that Canada produces more CO2 emissions than the US.

DiveCon thinks Mexico produces more CO2 emissions than the US.

DiveCon thinks South Korea produces more CO2 emissions than the US.

DiveCon thinks that Brazil produces 5 times more emissions than the US with 300 million.

DiveCon is really stupid. DiveCon is so stupid he can't read:

Energy Information Administration - International Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Carbon Intensity Data < This is a LINK.

Click the chart "Total Emissions from the Consumption of Energy" (this includes Consumption of Petroleum, Natural Gas, and Coal and Flaring of Natural Gas) and you can plainly see (for 2006; Million Metric Tons of Carbon Dioxide):

United States: 5902.75
India: 1293.17

Durr. And if you don't like to do the math, click on "Per Capita Total Carbon Dioxide Emissions from the Consumption of Energy" and you can plainly see (for 2006, Metric Tons of Carbon Dioxide):

United States: 19.78
India: 1.16

DiveCon is so stupid, that he's not even worth talking to. = \ Sorry.

i saw your figures
and you are WRONG

DiveCon thinks that Australia and New Zealand produce more CO2 emissions than the US.

DiveCon thinks that Brazil produces 5 times more emissions than the US with 300 million.

Energy Information Administration - International Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Carbon Intensity Data < This is a LINK.

Click the chart "Total Emissions from the Consumption of Energy" (this includes Consumption of Petroleum, Natural Gas, and Coal and Flaring of Natural Gas) and you can plainly see (for 2006; Million Metric Tons of Carbon Dioxide):

Durr. And if you don't like to do the math, click on "Per Capita Total Carbon Dioxide Emissions from the Consumption of Energy" and you can plainly see (for 2006, Metric Tons of Carbon Dioxide):

you dumbfuck
of course per captia would be lower
they have a billion people

i saw your figures
and you are WRONG

you dumbfuck
of course per captia would be lower
they have a billion people

Now Dive, let the communists on the board have their fun. :lol::lol:

Oh my god. This is seriously like the twilight zone. It's like I'm stuck in some sort of bizarre dimension where only really stupid people exist. How can I possibly argue with people who can't read? Am I going to have to post this ONCE AGAIN?! A FOURTH TIME?!

Energy Information Administration - International Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Carbon Intensity Data

Now Dive, let the communists on the board have their fun. :lol::lol:

So you're here to back up DiveCon's belief that South Korea (Pop: 48 million, Per Capita GDP: $20,000) produces more carbon emissions than the United States (Pop: 300 million, per capita GDP: $47,000) in total? You also think Canada, with a tenth of the population and a tenth of the GDP, produces more carbon dioxide than the US?

You know, I just go through all this trouble because I feel bad that DiveCon posts a graph that he himself can't read and doesn't even understand properly. Also because, in his absolute refusal to admit his mistake in reading the graph, will continue to defend his position no matter how completely ludicrous it is. I'm trying to help him; if he wants to go around telling people that AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND produce 50% more carbon emissions than the US, anyone with a working brain will laugh at him. If he goes around claiming that Brazil, with 180 million people, 60 million of which live underneath the national poverty line, and probably another 60 million many barely above it produces FOUR TIMES more CO2 than the largest, most industrialized nation in the world, he will never be taken seriously. And it's very sad.

EDIT: And by the way, what the fuck is it with you people? first it's kitten koder with his "church of gore" and now you with "communists." The point I'm advancing here has absolutely FUCKING nothing to do with either Al Gore or with communism. It's a very simple fact: India produces many times less CO2 than the United States. That's it. That has nothing to do with Al Gore or with Communism- it has to do with the simple reality.

Last edited:
What do trees and green plants live on? Water and Co2 mainly. We humans and all animals on earth exhale Co2 and the trees and green plants thrive. So, why are we trying to limit the amount of Co2 we place in our atmosphere? It sounds like you guys have been sucking the Kool-aid too much lately. Co2 is not bad for our air quality. Educate yourselves before making complete fools of yourselves.

Last edited:
What do trees and green plants live on? Water and Co2 mainly. We humans and all animals on earth exhale Co2 and the trees and green plants thrive. So, why are we trying to limit the amount of Co2 we place in our atmosphere?

WE are'n the clusterfuck libtards are! please don't confuse us!

What do trees and green plants live on? Water and Co2 mainly. We humans and all animals on earth exhale Co2 and the trees and green plants thrive. So, why are we trying to limit the amount of Co2 we place in our atmosphere?

WE are'n the clusterfuck libtards are! please don't confuse us!
OK, then for the libtards, here is some info you might want to read before making anymore idiotic statements about the amount of Co2 we are putting into the air that is supposedly causing global warming or climate change or any other monetary gains you jackoffs are getting from the ignorance of the American people you are relying on to make that money for you.
Carbon dioxide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Here is an excerpt. "Five hundred million years ago carbon dioxide was 20 times more prevalent than today, decreasing to 4-5 times during the Jurassic period and then slowly declining with a particularly swift reduction occurring 49 million years ago." Education is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
Coal&#8217;s share of world carbon dioxide emissions grew from 39 percent in 1990 to 42 percent in 2006 and is projected to increase to 45 percent in 2030. Coal is the most carbon-intensive of the fossil fuels, and it is the fastest-growing carbon-emitting energy source in the IEO2009 reference case projection, reflecting its important role in the energy mix of non-OECD countries&#8212;especially, China and India. In 1990, China and India together accounted for 13 percent of world carbon dioxide emissions; in 2006 their combined share had risen to 25 percent, largely because of strong economic growth and increasing use of coal to provide energy for that growth. In 2030, carbon dioxide emissions from China and India combined are projected to account for 34 percent of total world emissions, with China alone responsible for 29 percent of the world total.

Another measure of carbon dioxide intensity is emissions per person. Carbon dioxide emissions per capita in the OECD economies are significantly higher (about fourfold higher in 2006) than in the non-OECD economies (Figure 88). Among the non-OECD countries, China has the highest percentage increase in carbon dioxide emissions per capita in the IEO2009 reference case, from 4.6 metric tons per person in 2006 to 8.0 metric tons per person in 2030 (Table 17 and Figure 89). Russia has the highest absolute increase, from 11.9 metric tons per person in 2006 to 16.0 metric tons per person in 2030. Among the IEO2009 country groupings, the lowest levels of emissions per capita in the world are in India and Africa. India&#8217;s emissions per capita increase from 1.1 metric tons per person in 2006 to 1.4 metric tons per person in 2030, and Africa&#8217;s emissions per capita remain at about 1.0 metric ton per person from 2006 to 2030.
Per-capita income is the most important determinant of carbon dioxide emissions per capita, but other factors also affect the calculation. For example, climate is important, because in general more energy is used per capita for heating in colder climates than in warmer climates. Similarly, population density is important, because densely populated countries use less energy for transportation per capita than do more sparsely populated countries. For example, Canada has both a relatively cold climate and low population density, and its carbon dioxide emissions in 2006 are estimated at 18.7 metric tons per capita, whereas Japan has a more temperate climate and a much higher population density, and its emissions in 2006 are estimated at 9.8 metric tons per capita. Income per capita in Japan, by comparison, was only 16 percent lower than Canada&#8217;s in 2006.

EIA - International Energy Outlook 2009-Energy-Related Carbon Dioxide Emissions

List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With the rest of the world talking about carbon dioxide emissions and another Kyoto-style emission reductions plan, India continues to utilize the energy source that it has in abundance: coal.

India gets 51.4 percent of its primary energy from coal, making it the fourth-most coal dependent country in the world. And the primacy of coal will continue for decades to come as India has enough coal reserves to last for the next 100 years.

The result of all that coal use: India's carbon emissions are rising faster than nearly every other country on the planet. Between 1980 and 2006, the country&#8217;s carbon output increased by 341 percent. That&#8217;s a greater rate of increase than that of China (312 percent), Brazil (103 percent), Indonesia (238 percent), or Pakistan (272 percent). By 2006, India was the third-largest carbon emitter in the world, with nearly 1,300 million tons of carbon dioxide, behind only the US (5,902 million tons) and China (6,017 million
Energy Tribune - India Chooses Coal, Not Kyoto

It never ceases to amaze the defense of cap and trade, when nations such as India and China who have stated catagorically that they do NOT intend to put into place any of our environmental protocols that renders the very premise of the bill mute, not to mention the fact that it pre supposes that man is the primary cause if Global Warming and there are about 30,000 scientists and counting that dispute that as well and a growing number of nations and people. What really amuses me most is Hillary Clintons hints to nations like India and China that if they do not institute these protocols they will be subject to tariffs. I would like to see our Govt. institute a trade war with the very nations they are borrowing money for to finanice their social agenda here and the massive debt we have already.

New Topics

Forum List

Back