Cantor signals shift in GOP stance on tax loopholes

you see folks, the above is what all this is for liberals. The Gop is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They, the Democats are the ones WHO don't care about COUNTRY OVER PARTY.

I hope the Gob tells the Obama to stick it up his ass.

Plus this is from Cnn. I wouldn't believe a thing they say if it was notarized on their Obama ass sucking tongues.

Being as a majority of economist of all stripes believe that in order to cut away the National Debt, cuts must be made in spending AND revenue must be increased.
The Washington politicians who are fighting this approach are the ones who put party/ideology over country. In the real world, that includes Democrats and Republicans.

you know what, they can raise REVENUE by eliminating A few congress critters jobs for all I care. But we the people are friggen TAXED ENOUGH.
This Government is out of control and WE THE PEOPLE better STAND UP. or sit back and take in the shorts with no vaseline.

About every poll I have seen, shows that "we the people" are willing for tax increases to save this nations economy. Problem is that they seem to be finicky about where the cuts in spending come from.

Being as a majority of economist of all stripes believe that in order to cut away the National Debt, cuts must be made in spending AND revenue must be increased.
The Washington politicians who are fighting this approach are the ones who put party/ideology over country. In the real world, that includes Democrats and Republicans.

you know what, they can raise REVENUE by eliminating A few congress critters jobs for all I care. But we the people are friggen TAXED ENOUGH.
This Government is out of control and WE THE PEOPLE better STAND UP. or sit back and take in the shorts with no vaseline.

About every poll I have seen, shows that "we the people" are willing for tax increases to save this nations economy. Problem is that they seem to be finicky about where the cuts in spending come from.

Correction, every poll you have seen says we the people are okay with taxing everyone BUT me to balance the budget and cutting spending everywhere EXCEPT programs that I use. That is the problem with Americans today and the failed philosophy of redistribution of wealth. People are more than happy to take, just giving an entitlement up or paying more for it becomes an issue...

The GOP, and the Democrats, have been talking about reforming the tax code since before I first paid attention to politics. It is about time that happened.

By the way, you can reduce the corporate tax rate, eliminate loopholes, and the end result would be an increased revenue. Maybe the (D)s blinked about cutting the higher tax bracket and got this from the (R)s in return. It is nice that you think the Republicans blinked, but what are the real odds of that with Obama leading the Democrats?

No. If they cave in, it isn't to "reason." It's to business as usual. Gutless, mindless, spineless Republicans doing what they do so often and so well: being liberal Democrat piss-bois.

There should -- of course -- be no "compromise." Get President Obama and the filthy dishonest liberal Demoncraps to "blink," instead.

But that would take integrity.
If they cave in it's going to be because Wall Street Republicans start applying pressure as the Stock and Bond markets start to react to a possible financial crisis. So far investors haven't been too concerned but that will all change in a few weeks if there is no compromised.

What a bunch of crybabies you shiites are. I love how easy you are ready to throw millions of Americans under the bus, but want to protect Corporate Jet owners.

It just goes to show how far off the deep end you guys have gotten, which is why I call you shiites.

Like another poster said, just about all economists say the same thing. Cuts combined with revenue increases. I want things to go back to Clinton era rates for all of us. You guys on the other hand, just want people to suffer and let the super rich(which I know most of you AREN'T) get away with no change.

I'll never understand you. You scream about Country over party.... but you tow the party line like it's a GPS. I would think that protecting our people is more important than allowing people that don't need that protection to have their Corporate Jet tax break, and it's not even a case of NOT CUTTING and raising taxes... it's both. But you guys in you maniacal devotion to your party can't see that.

Here, now you can stop gloating over an imaginary victory. He clearly says if you want loopholes closed make up for it with tax reductions to balance it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KatxaaIXuE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Sen Barrasso & Cantor on debt and tax loopholes‬‏[/ame]

you see folks, the above is what all this is for liberals. The Gop is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

They, the Democats are the ones WHO don't care about COUNTRY OVER PARTY.

I hope the Gob tells the Obama to stick it up his ass.

Plus this is from Cnn. I wouldn't believe a thing they say if it was notarized on their Obama ass sucking tongues.

Fool. Your tax rates are the lowest it's been in decades.

Cut you shat!

What a bunch of crybabies you shiites are. I love how easy you are ready to throw millions of Americans under the bus, but want to protect Corporate Jet owners.

It just goes to show how far off the deep end you guys have gotten, which is why I call you shiites.

Like another poster said, just about all economists say the same thing. Cuts combined with revenue increases. I want things to go back to Clinton era rates for all of us. You guys on the other hand, just want people to suffer and let the super rich(which I know most of you AREN'T) get away with no change.

I'll never understand you. You scream about Country over party.... but you tow the party line like it's a GPS. I would think that protecting our people is more important than allowing people that don't need that protection to have their Corporate Jet tax break, and it's not even a case of NOT CUTTING and raising taxes... it's both. But you guys in you maniacal devotion to your party can't see that.

It's rabid fools like that one above that are so foolish they just blindly and feverishly toe the party line no matter what.

The Dems have already stated that they are willing to cut...a lot. This was months ago. Months! The rabid, ignorant, asinine RepubliCON$ are STILL shrieking and screaming about "Don't cut rr taxers!" like some stupid no-teeth South Park characters.

*SMH*

Forum List

Back