Cantor for VP?

What are you worried about, you think it will me Romney Remember?

I'm not worried, I think it's great.

I live in Virginia and nobody here knows who he is. He won't help McCain win Virginia.

Eric Cantor is an Israel-First Jew. But I would never dare to suggest that Jews wield too much power in America over either domestic or foreign policy. I mean, that would be crazy anti-Semitic stuff, right? The fact that the U.S. Attorney General, Michael Mukasey, is a hard-core Israel-First Jew, the fact that the Sec. of Homeland Security, Michael Chertoff,, is a hard-core Israel-First Jew, the fact that Jews occupy a wildly disproportionate number of seats in the Congress, the fact that they own most of the major U.S. media, the fact that the unspoken goal of the Iraq war for Israel's security, the fact that open borders is a Jewish goal, the fact that...

Oh, well. What do I know? I'm just a crazy uninformed neo-Nazi on the Internet. Please go back to masturbating yourself in front of Fox News. Sorry to disturb you!

"He points out that Cantor has been "consistently pro-life" with a 100 percent rating from the National Right to Life Committee, is pro gun, and is a strong advocate of border security, a supporter of the Federal Marriage Protection Act and strong on national security."

Another supporter of the unimportant. Yikes! I wish someone would change pro-life to pro 'something else' as the only life they support is the high life of the rich.

CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End

"He points out that Cantor has been "consistently pro-life" with a 100 percent rating from the National Right to Life Committee, is pro gun, and is a strong advocate of border security, a supporter of the Federal Marriage Protection Act and strong on national security."

Another supporter of the unimportant. Yikes! I wish someone would change pro-life to pro 'something else' as the only life they support is the high life of the rich.

CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End

From your link....

But, the right-turn path may be reaching a dead end. In terms of the economy, we have had a quarter century of top heavy growth in which the vast majority of economic gains have gone to the richest 10 percent of the population. While the economy has generally been boosted by a virtuous cycle in which productivity growth lead to wage growth, which in turn lead to consumption growth and then further productivity and wage growth, the key stimulus for growth in the last decade has been financial bubbles, first in the stock market and more recently in the housing market. With the latter bubble beginning to unwind, the economy's prospects do not look bright.

Internationally, the days when the United States was the biggest boy on the block are rapidly coming to an end. The United States is still the world's largest economy, but China's economy is almost 80 percent of its size and growing very rapidly. It will not be long before China's economy is larger than our economy. As its economy begins to surpass the size of the U.S. economy, its military strength will likely soon exceed that of the United States as well.

Even barring any military conflict with China, which is highly unlikely, the ability of the United States to impose its will on China is very limited at this point, as it has very few cards to play. In fact, the ability of the United States to impose its will on much of the world has been sharply constrained by the fact that it is now a huge debtor nation that is borrowing $800 billion a year and that it has most of its military bogged down in the Iraq War.

This is a bad situation for a bully to be in. After a quarter century of not caring about the concerns of other countries, the United States is facing a situation where other countries may not care much about our plight. We may soon wish that we had spent more effort building up meaningful international institutions when we had the opportunity.

Forum List

Back