Cantor at a loss for words

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
:lol:

Eric Cantor 'Probably Can't Speak' To Why Paul Ryan Included Obama Medicare Cuts In His Budget

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) couldn't address why vice-presidential nominee Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) attacked a $716 billion Medicare reduction from the Affordable Care Act during his acceptance speech after Ryan included the cuts in his own budget.

In an interview with Fortune magazine published Thursday, Cantor was asked about Ryan proposing his own budget to turn Medicare into a quasi-voucher system, using the same cuts he called a cold "power play" by Democrats during his Republican National Convention speech on Wednesday.

"The assumption was that, um, the, the, ah, again — I probably can't speak to that in an exact way so I better just not," he said.

Poor guy forgot the lie he was supposed to repeat and how to explain it.

WHUT an embarrassing moment for the R to actually forget their lies.

Poor guy forgot the lie he was supposed to repeat and how to explain it.

WHUT an embarrassing moment for the R to actually forget their lies.

That's the problem with lying you have to keep lying till you become Eric Cunter

Mushmouth.

He's got a tough race ahead of him. Look for a very moderate approach from him for the next couple of months.

Think so?

I think the rw's are so invested in their own lies that they will ignore the lies they've been told.

In '10, the pubs and pots all ran on the promise of jobs. Not one of them has introduced or voted on a jobs bill since then. The only jobs have been because of Obama's policies.

The rw's know that but check it out ... The pathetic idiots refuse to admit it.

Forum List

Back