Can't we at least arm teachers with cans of BEAR SPRAY??

Teachers are paid far more than they're worth? Kids should teach themselves?

Yes - teach yourself. It's called READING. I know you blacks find that tough because you're such poor readers but it's easy for the rest of us. Everyone in HS or college should be able to learn from a book without a teacher. THINK

I'm black and a poor reader? :lol:

Speaking of poor readers.....you said we don't need teachers past grade 6. Do you understand that 7th grade is not high school? Apparently you can't even read your own posts. :p

This may shock you, but giving a bunch of high school kids books and telling them to teach themselves may not be the most effective way to teach them.

Please show empirical evidence where 15 round capacity was not sufficient defending oneself or others.

A 16 man gang.
Yet more proof of Right Wing Loons Fantasy Land. Show real cases in the USA where a person fired 15 rounds into criminals in self defense & still got killed. I bet you can't find a single case, much less enough cases to outnumber the mass shooting deaths in the USA.

Last edited:
Yes - teach yourself. It's called READING. I know you blacks find that tough because you're such poor readers but it's easy for the rest of us. Everyone in HS or college should be able to learn from a book without a teacher. THINK

This may shock you, but giving a bunch of high school kids books and telling them to teach themselves may not be the most effective way to teach them.

It doesn't work for you blacks since your goal is just to go on welfare. You need your own school system and whites/asians need theirs.

It doesn't work for you blacks since your goal is just to go on welfare. You need your own school system and whites/asians need theirs.

Your moronic racism aside, high school age kids aren't always the most motivated scholars.

Forum List

Back