Can't We All Just Get Along?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Why are conservatives and liberals like the Hatfields and McCoys? What would the world be like if this type were non-existent?

Don't know about anyone else, but I have no problem getting along with conservatives, liberals, libertarians....wahtevah. What rational person really wants to be part of a Borg?

Trolls, idiots and bigots, on the other hand....:evil:

Why are conservatives and liberals like the Hatfields and McCoys? What would the world be like if this type were non-existent?

The ruling class will never allow THAT to happen.

They'll continue to create rancor so that they can pick our pockets while we bicker with our neighbors.

This is how ruling classes always operate.

They'll continue to create rancor so that they can pick our pockets while we bicker with our neighbors.

You forgot to say
facist
and
Oligarcs (-1sp)

This is also how Prison administrations' operate :eek:.

I dont have a problem getting along with others. Course others dont particularly care for my politics or my religion. but thats their problem not mine.

All I want is for a member of my family to be President so I can say.......
"For the first time in my adult life I'm proud to be an American".....
Don't get me wrong I was always proud of my country no matter what.
I really don't need to wait for something really great to happen to me or my family.
I love my country,I guess I'm not like some people.

Does this REALLY sound like a current event?:eusa_eh:

Both parties have swapped ideologies and it doesn't change a thing. As long as the bureaucrats keep us squabbling amongst ourselves led by the heathen, uneducated inbreds, while they rake in our coin ... all I can say is "God Save the King".

It isn't about parties. It's about classes. The elitists and the poor will never admit it while they both rob the middle class blind.

I've noticed it's REAL easy to kill a thread when I call BOTH sides a bunch of goons and morons. Y'all need plastic sporks and pudding, or what?

How pathetic the puppets on both sides of the aisle have become.

Does this REALLY sound like a current event?:eusa_eh:

Both parties have swapped ideologies and it doesn't change a thing. As long as the bureaucrats keep us squabbling amongst ourselves led by the heathen, uneducated inbreds, while they rake in our coin ... all I can say is "God Save the King".

It isn't about parties. It's about classes. The elitists and the poor will never admit it while they both rob the middle class blind.

There's a point here, I'm not sure it's classist so much as demographic though. And primarily cultural.

There are elitists and poor on both "sides", among the commanders and foot soldiers for both parties. But the difference seems to be among the poor the rural v. urban culture, and among the elites the corporatist v. statist. On both sides the elites seem to exploit the ignorance and fears of the uneducated, who rally faithfully to protect their "way of life" - culture - from the "Other". When it's really their own elites they should be getting pissed at.

Since the different cultures have different needs and realities, there are real policy differences in how best to serve those constituencies. But instead of focusing on education and addressing those realities, we get fear, division, hate, suspicion, and whining victimhood.....and yes, on both sides.

All it takes to stop the shit on the individual level is an open mind to understand different people have different needs, different realities and come from different places that cause them to form different opinions to start a dialog and be able to say "I disagree" instead of "You're eeeeevul". That's too much to ask from some of the brainiacs around here, but a lot of people are able to do it and well. They just don't demand attention like the rejects.

Forum List

Back