"Can't We All Just Get Along?" Clinton

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
LOL!

Clinton Asserts Herself -- Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

July 15, 2009

Clinton Asserts Herself
Ben Smith notes the seating chart for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's much-anticipated speech this afternoon -- like the speech itself -- "seems designed to beat back the perception that high-profile envoys have diminished her power: Richard Holbrooke, George Mitchell, and Dennis Ross are seated in the front row."

Meanwhile, Politico has a preview of the "muscular" speech which warns adversaries that they "should never see America's willingness to talk as a sign of weakness to be exploited."

Interesting side note: The White House scheduled a Rose Garden appearance for President Obama to discuss health care at the same time Clinton will begin her speech.

Trouble in the land of Hope and Change!

I keep telling you that Hillary Clinton is just the token white girl. Obama is keeping her close hoping she won't do him any political harm but I don't think it's going to work. I suspect that in a mere 3 years from now Hillary will announce that she is running for President because Obama is such a dope.

I have been saying that for sometime, I can't see Hillary waiting 7 years to try again, especailly the way BO has flubbed things so far.