Cant post in threads.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I have twice complained about this and been ignored. I can start new threads but generally can not respond in already made threads all I get is the report command.Again my McAfee says the page is potential dangerous.

I have twice complained about this and been ignored. I can start new threads but generally can not respond in already made threads all I get is the report command.Again my McAfee says the page is potential dangerous.

There are no "potentially dangerous" pages on USMB for forum content. Clicking on ads takes you off site and that's the risk.. Don't quite understand what "only the report command" means. Is it that there's no "Reply" button or other options like "edit" at the bottom of posts?

Are you completely logged in? Have you tried to "reload" the page thru your browser? This is not something any of Staff or members have reported..

Tell me more.. Is this all the time in ALL threads?

Sounds frustrating... This is what I always do...

giphy.gif

Me neither I have been trying to post 50,000 plus times since 2012 ...

Nothing.

We're seeing more browser issues with numerous brand names having issues in releases and patches in loading all kinds of web content.. Some of this gets discussed in their respective user forums..

But there are issues with incomplete page loading on several browsers... I'm in PM with RetiredGYsgt now to figure it out...

Forum List

Back